Adult Sized Potty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know where I would be able to find an adult sized potty. I've been looking online and I can't find anything that I think would be suitable.

This seems to be a bit of an oxymoron to me but I understand what you want...I think.

I feel like you would probably have an easier time fabricating a plastic piece of outdoor furniture (pictured) or a hospital grade potty chair from a DME store. You could decorate or paint to your liking. Bear in mind, children's potty chairs have a non-flushable basin and any "adult" will have much larger voids.
fd8d1354fb7916ad92dc4c937fa956e8.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Unless you content yourself with a geriatric commode, your only option is to create your own.

I've been actively looking since 1987 and found nothing at all ... even in Europe.

Best wishes!

Not long ago an european ABDL shop called "Diaper-minister" had an Adult sized potty. But apparently only a few units were sold.

Well the original potty chairs what is a wooden chair with a hole cut in center of it and then there was a little plastic bucket that you slid underneath the chair.
The chair had to little wooden L-shaped channels and it held the little bucket and then you had a little clip that you would clip down onto the bucket.
For pee deflector for little boys.
So when they squirt against it would drop into the little bucket.
Just type in potty chairs and Google and then look through images and I'll show you what they all looked like. Then you can make a padded cut out seat to go over hole hide little bucket.

Last edited:
Jacko03 said:
Does anyone know where I would be able to find an adult sized potty. I've been looking online and I can't find anything that I think would be suitable.

I have Asperger's and Cerebral Palsy, and here is my potty chair I use instead of my diapers sometimes:
Adult_Potty_Chair_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back