Not open for further replies.

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I was just browsing for what to expect in 2018 abdl wise after getting a few different brands to try while I await for kiddos to be restocked and I came across this.. https://www.lilstings.com/ has anyone heard of or tried these yet??

Never heard of them. I'm not sure I like the implications of "stings" with diapers but the packaging is on-point. Pretty pricey, even by the very small case! The print looks a little busy for my taste but I'm curious. Someone needs to do a review.

Lol agreed Trevor on poor wording choice with stings. A review is definitely needed as it peeked my interest too though pricey.. the print is unique nonetheless but quality a wild card atm.

Stings isn't too child like and barn yard??? I'm not impressed

Yea, it’s not the best thing since sliced bread but I figured it was worth mentioning considering it’s still a new brand and ironically my mommy sometimes refers to a certain appendage as my stinger lol

hmmm

https://www.lilstings.com/product-category/diapers/

IMG-20180115-WA0000-600x600.jpg

they don't show any product shots, and it's "available for pre-order"...

Mariofan64 said:
Lol agreed Trevor on poor wording choice with stings. A review is definitely needed as it peeked my interest too though pricey.. the print is unique nonetheless but quality a wild card atm.

A case of 10 is about the same price as ABUniverse which is what I get. I too think the design might be a little overwhelming but would have to see the actual product first.

I like the theme but not the execution.

Was hoping for a more farm animal centric design and like others have mentioned the print just seems too busy in my opinion.

I'm not aware of any farm themed ABDL diapers on the market though so kuddos for trying something new.

Would like to see a more babyish farm themed diaper one day.

These look interesting. I won't pre-order anything, but I might give them a try once they're in stock.

the Tee shirts are $$$, but look cute

Sheepies said:
I like the theme but not the execution.

Was hoping for a more farm animal centric design and like others have mentioned the print just seems too busy in my opinion.

I'm not aware of any farm themed ABDL diapers on the market though so kuddos for trying something new.

Would like to see a more babyish farm themed diaper one day.

It kind of reminds me of christmas wrapping paper...

bambinod said:
It kind of reminds me of christmas wrapping paper...
Lol! Now that you mention it, it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back