Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im planning on buying some new diapers from target here soon. But I cant decide between Depends or Goodnites. What do you guys suggest I buy? Thanks in advance!

That depends on your waist size. If you're above like 34 inches, Goodnites will struggle around your butt. I know that Target doesn't have proper adult diapers, and if you're planning to flood, Adult Pull-ups aren't very ideal. Walmart's adult diapers are also terrible. If you're thinking an in store purchase, go to Walgreens, they have the best out of the available usual store brands. They're a little bit better than the rest, still bad but are better. You could also look in to Walmart's ship to store option, and get a way better option, or have it shipped to a FedEx Office or UPS Store, and get the best of the best.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rcramere said:
Im planning on buying some new diapers from target here soon. But I cant decide between Depends or Goodnites. What do you guys suggest I buy? Thanks in advance!

The easiest answer would be do you have hips bigger or smaller than 29". Under a 29" waist line, and you will just barely be able to fit into goodnites. Over that, and you will be stuck with an adult product like the rest of us.

Go with Depends. True, not the best, but leaking out a little at a time, you will be amazed at what it can hold. Slooooooooooow and easy.

Depends rather than Goodnites if your target has cvs brand items try their briefs

Rcramere said:

Depends, but only if they are plastic backed.

extremecomfy said:
Depends, but only if they are plastic backed.

I agree. You have to look at the packaging if it has 4 tapes its the cloth backed. If it has 6 tapes and says poly backed then its plastic backed. Depending on retailer or supplier they may be trying to purge out the cloth backed ones before they put out the plastic backed ones. Was a pee poor decision by KC to make the cloth backed ones. As far as goodnites you may as well place a single piece of paper towel in your pants! Only if KC got on the retro rewind train the youth on here would be able to experience the Depends that actually are 10 times better than the current version.. Here they are from Wal Mart for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Depend-I...ith-Tabs-Maximum-Absorbency-L-16-Count/893193

Rcramere said:

Neither. But a pack of dry 24/7 from NorthShore.

mayhem said:
Neither. But a pack of dry 24/7 from NorthShore.

it's easier for many to get them locally, at least the first few

but I'd have NO suggestions there, it's just so rare to find local store diapers even worth the bother.

Thanks for the answers guys! Im just going to consider my options

If you can still fit in Goodnites then go for it. Maybe if you get lucky and they still have Depends with Tabs on the shelves still that might be worth considering. But you're not going to get anything better than the Goodnites outside of that on supermarket shelves.

Unless pull-ups or clothlike covers are important for you, I'd suggest trying plastic-backed Depends Protection with Tabs. Their tapes are not as good as they were before their ill-fated clothlike covers version but if you can find some stuffers, they'll hold much more/better than Goodnites can. I haven't seen that particular product at Target but maybe it varies by area. Rite Aid was a better location for me when I was looking for Depends.

Rcramere said:
Thanks for the answers guys! Im just going to consider my options

One other option is to look online for any medical supply stores near you. visit their web page, or call ahead to see if they carry any adult diapers. when they do, they are always going to be better than what you can get in a major chain store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back