What nappies/diapers do we all use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick24798

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've just been wondering what nappies we all use. I personally use ABU pads. They just get it right for me. They are very absorbent and feel very babyish, especially the 2 tapes nappies. Make me feel very little .

I use NorthShore Supremes, Betterdry, Crinklz, Abena, and Tena [emoji16] once I hear how the PeekABU are, I'm going to get some!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I use a wide range of brands.

At the moment, I’m particularly into Abena, Betterdry while also using Panpers Underjams and Huggies DryNites

I mix it up to keep it interesting, so I have a fairly large variety of diapers on-hand. I like to try new ones also. I wear ABU preschool plastic to work daily, overnight in confidry, abena xplus, or one of ABU's thicker diapers, overnight on weekends I often go with a rearz safari to sleep in longer, and my weekend / evening wear varies greatly.

Confirdry 24/7 for me, both day and night.

The only thing I have right now is Molicare. I used to have Abena and Tena.

Really what ever I can get, so usually the cheap store brand ones. Though I will be getting 2 packs of abenas next week so those may become my new go to diaper.

Same with me, the two tape diapers by ABU are awesome they fit me perfectly, they really hug my waist and the leg gathers contour to my form well, they're are some of the best fitting diapers for my body type and I'm always on cloud 9 when I throw one on whether it's a Cushie or an SDK.

I also like throwing in an ABU booster as well, it makes the diaper last longer and they swell up better :)

Pads are not nappies/diapers.

My go-to diaper is Crinklz, by backups are Betterdry, Confidry 24/7 and Northshore supreme.

The last week, I have switched to just wearing DEPEND Fitted Briefs dydees.
They went back to "plastic-backed" style.

I'm using Luvs most of the time now. Sure, I know that they dont exactly fit, but Abu and Bambino are just so expensive, even their sample packs.I only wear diapers at home, mostly at night.

I have a stock of Crinklz, Rearz Safari, and Tykables Overnights that I'm working through. My favorite at the moment are the Safaris. I also like ABU Cushies sometimes but I'm out at the moment and don't any place to store any more right now.

I wear Confidry 24/7 and BetterDry.

Nick24798 said:
I've just been wondering what nappies we all use. I personally use ABU pads. They just get it right for me. They are very absorbent and feel very babyish, especially the 2 tapes nappies. Make me feel very little .

I also luv ABuniverse.com and my favorite Diaper is Super Dry Kids. I also love Tykables Overnights, even though they are currently unavailable. :bedtime:

The last couple of years I've been using ID slips (a UK/Europe brand that used to be Eurons). I get them because of the cost; they're significantly cheaper than Tenas but almost as good. Certainly much superior to other similarly-priced brands. I'm tempted to try their belted ones (equivalent to Tena Flex, which was always my favourite because it makes self-cathing less of a hassle)/ But those are almost twice the cost of the taped ones.

I mostly use Lady Tena Discreets, sometimes Tena Pants,

At the moment, I primarily use products by Bambino or ABU, with Bianco, Magnifico, and LittlePawz making up the bulk of my purchases. I usually try to add a sample of one or two products with each order and will occasionally purchase just samples, but since I can only safely hide a couple dozen I pretty much stick to three products at a time (that said, I may add Crinklz as a fourth primary product once they're back in stock).

I am using on a day to day basis : Tena Active Slip - Plus + Tena Active Slip - Maxi & Terry Nappy with Plastic Pants :) yes I am 1980's baby

Variety. Molicare, coviden wings, depends, attends. All the cheap no name brands. Samples of 24/7

DC Amor & Idyl, Dry 24-7's & Abena Abri Form X-Plus L-4's here.
Oh how I wish they brought back the late 80's- mid 90's Depend fitted Briefs Overnight protection ones in the Green backing I miss em.
do have a few basic Attends fitted briefs in the Plastic back as emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back