What nappies/diapers do we all use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Pads are not nappies/diapers.

My go-to diaper is Crinklz, by backups are Betterdry, Confidry 24/7 and Northshore supreme.
I'm given to understand, "pad," is used as a British, "make it hurt less," euphemism for them, usually used by medical professionals.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm given to understand, "pad," is used as a British, "make it hurt less," euphemism for them, usually used by medical professionals.

Unfortunately, there are already items out there that go by the name of "pad". When anyone tries to refer to a diaper by calling it a pad they are in actuality using the term very wrong. This only causes miscommunication and further problems. Call it what it is, and be done with it.

Tena classics one of my gotos covered by a depends with tabs

Slomo said:
Unfortunately, there are already items out there that go by the name of "pad". When anyone tries to refer to a diaper by calling it a pad they are in actuality using the term very wrong. This only causes miscommunication and further problems. Call it what it is, and be done with it.
I know. And I wish they'd stop, because you're absolutely right. It's confusing, but they're not going to, just like our medical professionals won't stop calling them briefs, or protection with tabs, so, that was an adult nappy Britishism heads up, is all.

I use Tena lady Discreet pants or Moli-med pads. Sometimes use Drynite pyjama pants.
Depends what I can find in the local stores.

Right now i am on rotation of abena l4, molicare slip maxi, tena active slip, dry 24/7, crinklz, betterdry and an assortment of abu 2 tape diapers. I also have some assorted rearz diapers but due to cost i dont make a habit of them

Currently I have ID Expert slip Super, Tena Active slip and MyDiaper Nacht. The ID Expert has to be one of the best diapers I ever tried in terms of quality (and absorbency) to price ratio. The only thing it doesn't have are fancy prints, but I'm more of a DL anyway, so it doesn't really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back