Using normal underwear instead of nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else use like to go in normal underpants as opposed to nappies. This is what I used to do as a teenager and I couldn't afford to buy nappies as I was too young to work. I do sometimes even now just go in my pants rather than nappies and have bought briefs especially so I can poo in them even though I normally wear boxers.

Jacko03 said:
Does anyone else use like to go in normal underpants as opposed to nappies. This is what I used to do as a teenager and I couldn't afford to buy nappies as I was too young to work. I do sometimes even now just go in my pants rather than nappies and have bought briefs especially so I can poo in them even though I normally wear boxers.
how do you avoid your pants from being soaked wet?

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

bunnyhabit said:
how do you avoid your pants from being soaked wet?

Haha, You don't.

I normally just wear some old trousers when I do this and they get wet too. I think doing like this makes it feel like a proper accident with less control. When I was younger I always used to do it like this and using nappies didn't actually occur to me. I didn't own my computer so I couldn't search for ABDL related stuff as it would show up in search history so I was convinced for ages that I was the only one interested in this sort of stuff. I used to volunteer to do the laundry so that I could put wet or soiled clothes in the washing so my patents wouldn't catch me.

Yep, although I've been a DL for a long time, this last year I've tried a couple of times putting on underwear + trousers and peeing without any diaper.

First I did just standing in a room - to see what the puddle looks like... but next time I just do it standing on the shower, so I don't have to clean up the puddle.

It's fun - just a different sensation of wetting diapers, and lets you fantasize of new things (e.g. you need diapers but took it out and then an accident happened). I guess I'll be doing it every now and then.

I always experimented with trashbags, rubber bands, and napkins as a teenager years ago when no own knew about my secret and I didn't have money or a job to buy diapers. I was always trying to improve them like using the rubber bands to create a leg guard. Once my parents had found out I'd resort to taking bread and put it in my underwear and pee them over the toilet.

Jupp. Before I got my fist pack of diapers, I used to make my own that was two boxers with tissues inbetween. I haven't tried wetting my underwear or pants since I got diapers. Maybe I'll give it a try once I live at my own place.

Yes! My mother would always get on my case about using the toilet paper so fast... It was that or towels. I did my own laundry since I was 8, so I could usually get away with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I enjoy this from time to time. Mostly just sitting in the shower in regular underwear and enjoying the sensation, but I have on occasion put on a pair of old trousers, gone out for a late night walk and wet myself, then just wandered round wet for a while. Never normally anyone about, just a little bit of a buzz when you encounter people.

Jacko03 said:
I love the feeling and do it probably more than I use nappies. Nothing like the feeling of filling a pair of pants or speedos. I’ve been at it since I was about 6 or 7.

I do it every now and then. It's amazing this thread came up. I'm doing it right now. Just sitting in my well protected recliner with wet and messy pants on. Sorry if it's TMI. I wear diapers 24/7 and it's sort of fun to change it up. I only do this about 4-5 times a year though.

ANY kid volunteering to do the laundry would be a huge red flag for a parent that something is wrong. They probably figured out whey, and just let the OP be.

Slomo said:
ANY kid volunteering to do the laundry would be a huge red flag for a parent that something is wrong. They probably figured out whey, and just let the OP be.
Yeah, maybe if the kid is volunteering to do it. For me, it was "my responsibility" since 8. I've been out of the house for years now, so it doesn't matter anymore

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jacko03 said:
Haha, You don't.

I normally just wear some old trousers when I do this and they get wet too. I think doing like this makes it feel like a proper accident with less control. When I was younger I always used to do it like this and using nappies didn't actually occur to me. I didn't own my computer so I couldn't search for ABDL related stuff as it would show up in search history so I was convinced for ages that I was the only one interested in this sort of stuff. I used to volunteer to do the laundry so that I could put wet or soiled clothes in the washing so my patents wouldn't catch me.
i be too embarrassed to do it

I have wet my pants all my life, just about anytime that i know I have some time to myself I'll wet, mess sometimes too.

Ewww Gross! I would never do that on purpose.

That's how I started. I loved the sensation of deliberately pooping in my underwear. Peeing came later. Like my adult years.

I did this a handful of times before I had any way to access diapers. Usually it would be when I had a pair that got worn out enough it was time to toss it anyway so that I could hide what I was doing. It was definitely something that I found strangely enjoyable, but it never felt quite right to me.

I sometimes wet in jeans or shorts without underwear or diapers, you get a more free-flowing stream,,,

Jacko03 said:
Haha, You don't.

Man, you're like a mirror-image of me. The only real difference is that I just chose old clothes that I didn't wear anymore, and trashed them when I was done. I usually had a couple hours between when I got home, and when anyone else did, so I had time to wet (in the shower), clean up, and hide the evidence. For messing though, I had to wait until I had at least a full day with no one home, because it took a lot longer to get rid of the smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back