Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm still purging... I still have trouble with my foot and I've asked my mother if she could buy me diapers. She hasn't said anything about it. I could order some online but I don't want my dad to see them. I got some Pampers size 6 in my room but they don't fit. I really want to wear diapers again and I'm kinda starting to go a tiny bit crazy without them... I dunno what to do.

I even thought about to ask my sister or my best friend for help but I dunno... it would seem really weird if he would Show up with a pack of diapers on my door step and my dad would definitely know. (I guess he knows anyways but I'm not sure...)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Not an easy spot you're in, that's for sure.

Maybe given the circumstances, you should hold off for a bit?

TheWolfEmperor said:

I haven't worn since about a month and I'm trying to not wear but it's hard. I also got a lot of other stuff on my mind that kinda add to my want to wear. Diapers would definitely help me to clear my head atm...

TheWolfEmperor said:

But his semi-legit excuse won't last forever

bambinod said:
Huh ?

Drynites96 said:
I haven't worn since about a month and I'm trying to not wear but it's hard. I also got a lot of other stuff on my mind that kinda add to my want to wear. Diapers would definitely help me to clear my head atm...

Really? Cuz it seems to be doing the exact opposite by giving you even more stuff to fill your head while you try to cope with this.

Drynites96 said:
bambinod said:

Huh ?

"I still have trouble with my foot and I've asked my mother if she could buy me diapers. "

bambinod said:
"I still have trouble with my foot and I've asked my mother if she could buy me diapers. "

My mother hasn't talked with me about it and I dunno what to do because she's going to be in a hospital for a couple of days from tomorrow on. I can't go and buy them myself and I definitely won't ask my dad for help...

- - - Updated - - -

TheWolfEmperor said:
Really? Cuz it seems to be doing the exact opposite by giving you even more stuff to fill your head while you try to cope with this.

I know... I meant that if I would have diapers, it would help me... But seems like I'll need to wait until my foot is healed...

I think your only logical option is to order diapers on line. Amazon carries a number of brands and they would come in an Amazon box. You could even pay with a gift card so there wouldn't be a paper trail assuming you have your own Amazon account that your dad would not see on his computer. All you would need is a convincing story as to what you ordered to cover the arrival of the box. You might even be able to intercept the box before he comes home. I order all of my diaper and baby stuff through Amazon.

Time to ask yourself what's more important. The diapered part of who you are, or the possibility of yout dad finding out.

dogboy said:
I think your only logical option is to order diapers on line. Amazon carries a number of brands and they would come in an Amazon box. You could even pay with a gift card so there wouldn't be a paper trail assuming you have your own Amazon account that your dad would not see on his computer. All you would need is a convincing story as to what you ordered to cover the arrival of the box. You might even be able to intercept the box before he comes home. I order all of my diaper and baby stuff through Amazon.
Yeah I could do that. I've always wanted to Order diapers online but I dunno how I can buy the Gift Card. I could ask my dad but I dunno and I don't know where I could hide the diapers because I have almost no possibillities to hide them besides my room...

Slomo said:
Time to ask yourself what's more important. The diapered part of who you are, or the possibility of yout dad finding out.
Both is Important but my dad finding out is more Important for me... but it's driving me a little bit crazy not to wear...

dogboy said:

Unfortunately, now there's this pesky algorithm that shows a bunch of ads on every website you visit after you've gone searching for something.

I recently looked up freeze dried beef on the Wal-Mart site and now all I see are Honeywell adverts both on the sites I visit and on YouTube videos.

So however stealthy he might be, ordering on his dad's computer is like Cameron trying to reverse the speedometer.

Drynites96 said:
I'm still purging... I still have trouble with my foot and I've asked my mother if she could buy me diapers. She hasn't said anything about it. I could order some online but I don't want my dad to see them. I got some Pampers size 6 in my room but they don't fit. I really want to wear diapers again and I'm kinda starting to go a tiny bit crazy without them... I dunno what to do.

I even thought about to ask my sister or my best friend for help but I dunno... it would seem really weird if he would Show up with a pack of diapers on my door step and my dad would definitely know. (I guess he knows anyways but I'm not sure...)

I think you should stand up to your dad or tell him that it's none of his biz!

TheWolfEmperor said:
Unfortunately, now there's this pesky algorithm that shows a bunch of ads on every website you visit after you've gone searching for something.

I recently looked up freeze dried beef on the Wal-Mart site and now all I see are Honeywell adverts both on the sites I visit and on YouTube videos.

So however stealthy he might be, ordering on his dad's computer is like Cameron trying to reverse the speedometer.
I would Order them from my phone but I have no where to hide and dispose them...

extremecomfy said:
I think you should stand up to your dad or tell him that it's none of his biz!
I think that he doesn't even know... and I don't want him to find out

TheWolfEmperor said:

Incognito mode. Keeps from saving those things. Could also sideload a browser but that's a little advanced.

OmiOMy said:
Incognito mode. Keeps from saving those things. Could also sideload a browser but that's a little advanced.

I've gotten more in the habit of doing that here too. But every now and then I still get stung, usually clicking before thinking.

Like someone HERE posts a link in a thread and I click on it, SEE what I just clicked on, and then grumble about what that just did to my search history.

re:pampers size 6 ...realy tight fitting underwear with crotch will hold them in place like netpants

Sadly, it sounds like your next best option, and one that always works is to find employment and a place of your own. If you're still a student, the place of your own is probably not possible. I was out on my own three months after I graduated college. I already had a car because I started working when I was 12 years old as a musician. I had to have a car to get to work when I was a college student. Where there's a will, there's a way....usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back