Purge the 2nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogboy said:
Sadly, it sounds like your next best option, and one that always works is to find employment and a place of your own. If you're still a student, the place of your own is probably not possible. I was out on my own three months after I graduated college. I already had a car because I started working when I was 12 years old as a musician. I had to have a car to get to work when I was a college student. Where there's a will, there's a way....usually.
I got a Job but I'm at home since 4 Weeks because of my foot. I normally can get diapers but not right now...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I think we all understand what you're going through as many if not most of us have experienced the pull of wanting to be diapered. That said, I hope your foot gets better so you can move on.

My foot is getting better but it still hurts a bit to walk... I just have to wait a bit longer

Slomo said:
Time to ask yourself what's more important. The diapered part of who you are, or the possibility of yout dad finding out.

I agree mostly with Slomo, and Dogboy has a good point. My parents found out I wear diapers when I was in my 30s. I didn't "come out" my mother noticed when my shirt was half tucked and she just told me my underwear was showing, and nothing else was said. Since then my brothers nieces and nephew have noticed and asked questions. I told them I wear them for medical reasons. That satisfied them. I neither hide nor advertise that I wear them.
If my family found out at a younger age I don't how I would react, nor do I know how your parents may react. Some of my DL friends have been scorned by family and this upset them a lot.
My suggestion is to approach the subject cautiously, perhaps, first with a trusted healthcare provider or friend (Preferably healthcare) The U.S. and other countries have laws protecting your privacy with healthcare providers. Be aware of the laws where you live.
Best wishes.

Mickeymic said:
I agree mostly with Slomo, and Dogboy has a good point. My parents found out I wear diapers when I was in my 30s. I didn't "come out" my mother noticed when my shirt was half tucked and she just told me my underwear was showing, and nothing else was said. Since then my brothers nieces and nephew have noticed and asked questions. I told them I wear them for medical reasons. That satisfied them. I neither hide nor advertise that I wear them.
If my family found out at a younger age I don't how I would react, nor do I know how your parents may react. Some of my DL friends have been scorned by family and this upset them a lot.
My suggestion is to approach the subject cautiously, perhaps, first with a trusted healthcare provider or friend (Preferably healthcare) The U.S. and other countries have laws protecting your privacy with healthcare providers. Be aware of the laws where you live.
Best wishes.

My mother knows that I'm a DL and that I wear diapers. At first she said that she's okay with it but a few months later she asked me if I can't do something else to relax and destress, because I told her the first time that it helps me with Stress. I also wear diapers because I sometimes wet the bed. She didn't try to shame me, she was just confused. My two best friends know that I wear at night and I thought about to ask one of them to help me but this would be too embarassing for me...

Drynites96 said:
My mother knows that I'm a DL and that I wear diapers. At first she said that she's okay with it but a few months later she asked me if I can't do something else to relax and destress, because I told her the first time that it helps me with Stress.

"I suppose I could try something else. Do you know where I can get some weed?"

shuts that down immmmmmmmediately ;)

bambinod said:
"I suppose I could try something else. Do you know where I can get some weed?"

shuts that down immmmmmmmediately ;)
Hahahaha Yeah XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back