• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ohhhh mama Mia, here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone! So I’m from southern Illinois, I’m abdl and have been since I can remember. Anyway, for a quick introduction I’m a baby boy taken by my amazing mommy/nurse and I joined to stay up to date with the community and ask questions about new products as well as find out about events around my area as me and mommy are excited to attend our first one ever. Hope everyone had a “super mar 10” lol

Mariofan64 said:
Hey everyone! So I’m from southern Illinois, I’m abdl and have been since I can remember. Anyway, for a quick introduction I’m a baby boy taken by my amazing mommy/nurse and I joined to stay up to date with the community and ask questions about new products as well as find out about events around my area as me and mommy are excited to attend our first one ever. Hope everyone had a “super mar 10” lol

Welcome to the best abdl support group in the kingdom! We ask a lot of questions here and we have even more answers. Ask away!

Besides Mario, what are some of you interests?

Music, art, culture, history and psychology to name a few.. thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to know I’m in the right castle answers lol how about yourself?

Last edited:
A fellow Southern Illinoisian! Welcome! What kinda of music are you into? :D

Hey Omiomy small world! All kinds really, I’m super eclectic really. I was actually a musician for long time. What about you?

Mariofan64 said:
Hey Omiomy small world! All kinds really, I’m super eclectic really. I was actually a musician for long time. What about you?

Well, I play the ocarina, autoharp, and flute. As for listening, I'm all over the place. I like rock, metal, indie r&b, art pop, chamber pop, art rock, epic rock, ambient, cinematic styles, lots of styles of metal... I love loads of stuff!

Wow impressive and I can relate on the music choices.. lately I’ve been having a thing for the electronic rock sounds on the pop scene.. I’ve always got time for a classic rock tune though. Nothing wrong with some blues, jazz, folk or really progressive rock either though!

I love jazz and prog rock too. Once I saw Boney James in concert, and he is wild. There was a play on the table moment.

Mariofan64 said:
Wow impressive and I can relate on the music choices.. lately I’ve been having a thing for the electronic rock sounds on the pop scene.. I’ve always got time for a classic rock tune though. Nothing wrong with some blues, jazz, folk or really progressive rock either though!

Hi and welcome to the site. I saw your interest in music. I'm a professional musician, a Westminster Choir College/Princeton graduate with my major in organ performance. I used to play in a really good rock/cover band. I still play more keyboard/piano than organ. I'm pretty eclectic as well.

Thanks and Wow quite the background! I actually play the keys also.. I always wanted to play organ but I’m all by ear and never had the patience to dedicate myself to organ properly. I still jam every chance I get along with the occasional paying freelance gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back