Pokemon Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Does anyone here play Pokemon games? My main go to game is Pokemon X to be honest, but that's also because I lost Pokemon UM... along with my previous 2DS as well. I did get a new one, and another copy of Pokemon X (I lost that too). I haven't really gotten my account set up or my friend code either... I don't know when/if I will either.

So yeah... any Pokemon Players? :3

Me!

Moon, Ultra Moon, and Omega Ruby and Y! I love the series and have played since Yellow.

OmiOMy said:
Me!

Moon, Ultra Moon, and Omega Ruby and Y! I love the series and have played since Yellow.

omg me too! I've also played since Pokemon Yellow! <3

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
omg me too! I've also played since Pokemon Yellow! <3

Yellow was my fave up until Y because of Pokemonamié—I love seeing and spoiling my babies so km. And the aesthetic carries into TV way I train and play—almost everything I catch is in a Luxury Ball.

I'm a trainer. I've played every game but White and Black

KryanAshford said:
I'm a trainer. I've played every game but White and Black

B/W were the first games where things in the story got REALLY dark. It was good.

I have a riachu that's lived since the original Ruby. He's been my team lead for all that time

I've been playing since Gen 4, played them all since then :biggrin:
My faves are White 2, Sun and Platinum.

I've been playing since Gen 1. (I'm old I know.) My favorite Generations are 5 and 6. I still liked Sun and Moon but I really hated all the hand-holding and how the story was nowhere near as dark as previous titles.

I've been playing since Gold & Silver. Those and their remakes will forever remain my all time favorite games. I've also played every mainstream game except for Black & White 2.

I vote at at some time we group up and exchange FCs, and maybe trade or battle or hang out in each others Festival Plazas :D

I've been playing since red blue and yellow. Currently playing emerald

OmiOMy said:
I vote at at some time we group up and exchange FCs, and maybe trade or battle or hang out in each others Festival Plazas :D

I'm down with that! :biggrin:

I played pokemon yellow for the logest time, then blue, silver, gold when i had my gameboy color although not sure where it is. in the house somewhere.

OmiOMy said:

That sounds like a ton of fun!

I love the pokemon games, been playing since Silver/Gold, and have played everything besides B/W and B2/W2 (but I plan on changing that as soon as I have time). Well, and US/UM, but I'll get to them eventually :D

I've been playing since Yellow, wish I still had all my games.

While it's a shame that there aren't going to be any new games on the 3DS, I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do with the series on the Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back