Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We are moving to a new house. I didn't want my parents to find out while moving my stuff. So, I used up all of my diapers. Got rid of all the evidence. That includes the diaper packets I've been collecting, my plastic pants, waterproof bedsheet,garbage bags etc.

But it looks like I might have miscalculated the date a little. I'm still not sure if we are gonna move this month or the next. I have been living a near 24/7 diaper life for the past 6 months. So, the past couple of diaper free days have been really difficult for me. I'm dying to get back to diapers again.

I'm not sure what I should do. I have become quite habituated with the 24/7 life. I know taking a break is good. But what about the body that doesn't want breaks and was taught to pee a little bit every few minutes regardless of time and place. It's really tiring to run back & forth to the bathroom. I don't regret wearing 24/7 though. I was training my bladder for this and this is what I got. I intend to keep wearing after moving.

I haven't had any accidents yet. But I'm having a problem holding it for long. Even if I do go out and get myself some diapers, I might have to throw them away the next day without using. As I also threw out my other stuff, I would have to buy them too. I'm a college student and I'm always on a budget. Buying them again would be a waste.

I have tried asking again and again about when we are moving. The only answer I get is pretty soon. It looks like my parents themselves are not sure when.

What should I do??

You're an adult, you're 21, if your parents find out, it's one of those things. It's a con of wearing 24/7. No matter how much you try to hide it they're going to find out.

Adiba said:
We are moving to a new house. I didn't want my parents to find out while moving my stuff. So, I used up all of my diapers. Got rid of all the evidence. That includes the diaper packets I've been collecting, my plastic pants, waterproof bedsheet,garbage bags etc.

But it looks like I might have miscalculated the date a little. I'm still not sure if we are gonna move this month or the next. I have been living a near 24/7 diaper life for the past 6 months. So, the past couple of diaper free days have been really difficult for me. I'm dying to get back to diapers again.

I'm not sure what I should do. I have become quite habituated with the 24/7 life. I know taking a break is good. But what about the body that doesn't want breaks and was taught to pee a little bit every few minutes regardless of time and place. It's really tiring to run back & forth to the bathroom. I don't regret wearing 24/7 though. I was training my bladder for this and this is what I got. I intend to keep wearing after moving.

I haven't had any accidents yet. But I'm having a problem holding it for long. Even if I do go out and get myself some diapers, I might have to throw them away the next day without using. As I also threw out my other stuff, I would have to buy them too. I'm a college student and I'm always on a budget. Buying them again would be a waste.

I have tried asking again and again about when we are moving. The only answer I get is pretty soon. It looks like my parents themselves are not sure when.

What should I do??
dont you have friends that can store them? alternatively storage lockers at bus stations are much less expensive than rebuying everyday.

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

AddyShadows said:
You're an adult, you're 21, if your parents find out, it's one of those things. It's a con of wearing 24/7. No matter how much you try to hide it they're going to find out.

I know they are gonna find out eventually. I was able to keep it a secret from them for more than 2 years. I want to keep it hidden as long as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

bunnyhabit said:
dont you have friends that can store them? alternatively storage lockers at bus stations are much less expensive than rebuying everyday.

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I don't. I haven't told a single person about my hobby.
In our country, we don't have that kind locker system.

As much as you'd like the 24/7 style, it seems like if money is the more important thing right now, maybe you can retrain yourself a little bit? Is it possible to try and hold it longer, even though it's uncomfortable, and, just for the time until you sort out this move, be a bit more potty-trained? If the answer is no, then you just might need to spend the extra money and keep the diapers available even if you end up having to dump some of them due to the move.

Unfortunately you may be close to the point of diaper dependancy depending on how long you can hold your pee, how often are you having to run to the bathroom if its under an hour you had better pickup some diapers or even pullups while you try to regain more control.
Kegal exercise’s may help but the reality is if you were training for diaper incontinence you may be close to getting what you wanted and the best thing is to own it and keep wearing diapers and let your family know you need to wear.
Since you have already stated you are going to follow through with diaper dependancy after the move there no loint in hiding the fact you need diapers now as your friends and family will find out one day any ways.

Remember be carefully what you wish for you may get it real diaper dependancy has more cons the pros the main one is that you no longer have a choice but to wear and use your diaper any time or any place.

I wear a diaper 24/7 for long periods of time. I too experience sudden nearly uncontrollable urges to pee. I am very fearful of not wearing a diaper, especially at work where I stand for 12+ hours. I wear Poise pads in my underwear and have to change the pad during the day. I wear only cloth diapers, and sometimes have no recollection of wetting my diaper during the night. I wear 4+ diapers and inserts in a day, which means frequent laundry trips to maintain my stock of clean and dry diapers. Also I have found that I use baby powder, baby wash and lotion more frequently than ever. I use Desitin ointment and Butt paste to have a barrier to help against recurring diaper rash. I believe diaper dependency is in my future. When I started wearing diapers, on a less frequent basis it had less of an impact but now I have to make more time and more expense. I will now increase my stock of diapers and PUL pants as well as maintain a stock of Poise pads to keep my pants dry.

Or how about a double zip bag or backpack of some sort. You can put a zip tie, or small lock through both zippers, which effectively locks it closed. Keep your diapers in there, and if they ask just say it has personal stuff in it which you don't want to talk about.

ArchieRoni said:
As much as you'd like the 24/7 style, it seems like if money is the more important thing right now, maybe you can retrain yourself a little bit? Is it possible to try and hold it longer, even though it's uncomfortable, and, just for the time until you sort out this move, be a bit more potty-trained?

It took me over 2 years of occasional diaper wearing and 6 months of 24/7 to reach this point. If I retrain now would it reset everything?

As much as I would like to continue becoming diaper dependent, I would rather not waste money.

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
Unfortunately you may be close to the point of diaper dependancy depending on how long you can hold your pee, how often are you having to run to the bathroom if its under an hour you had better pickup some diapers or even pullups while you try to regain more control.
Kegal exercise’s may help but the reality is if you were training for diaper incontinence you may be close to getting what you wanted and the best thing is to own it and keep wearing diapers and let your family know you need to wear.
Since you have already stated you are going to follow through with diaper dependancy after the move there no loint in hiding the fact you need diapers now as your friends and family will find out one day any ways.

Remember be carefully what you wish for you may get it real diaper dependancy has more cons the pros the main one is that you no longer have a choice but to wear and use your diaper any time or any place.

I still have most of the control. I don't wet while asleep. I don't wet without noticing. What I'm facing is the problem of being able to hold it for long. I run to the toilet only to find myself peeing in a really small quantity and returning to the toilet again a few minutes later. How often I need to go to the bathroom varies on my intake of water. But definitely, it's more then normal. I had to wake up two times at the middle of the night to go to the toilet yesterday.

I happy that I'm getting close to what I wanted but it's not enough. I don't want them to know just yet. They may not support my decision. I would tell them myself after I've reached the point. My friends and family will probably accept me wearing diapers then. And it would be easier to tell them.

Go see your doctor and tell him you cant keep it in and end up peeing yourself, if they cant find a cause they will put it down to nervous anxiety disorder then you don't have to hide it.
Its quite common and your parents will (if normal) help and support you and you wont have to hide your diaper stash.

I wonder how much your current experience is mental due to habit, and how much physical due to lack of bladder exercise? Perhaps you could retrain the musculature of your bladder to without undoing all the training of being able to just let go? I wear nearly 24/7 but regularly make an effort to completely fill my bladder to capacity, so that the muscle tone and sensory sensitivity are kept within normal bounds. So far I have been able to switch out of diapers completely within 24 hours with no incidents or accidents. At first it's annoying, having to focus on holding it, and there is a strong and frequent urge to empty, but that fades and then normality is restored. When back in diapers, within a few hours I'm wetting frequently without paying any attention to it. It's like switching between my trucks; one has manual transmission and one auto, but I don't forget to change gear in the manual one, or search for the clutch pedal in the auto; the correct habit is selected subconsciously within seconds of getting into the truck.

Maxx said:
Your parents may already have a clue. Pretty hard to believe you could be wearing that much without them figuring something is up, unless they're gone a lot, you're gone a lot, or the Adiba mansion is so huge you don't run into each other much. Smell, crinkle, extra padding, something would tip them off. Nobody is that oblivious.

I've managed to hide it for almost 60 years, but then I've been careful about the when and were of using. I've taken more chances lately, but that's because there's a lot less to lose and I'm old enough that I could go with the incontinence plea.

I also have a doubt about them not noticing. But it's probably impossible for them to guess with small hints as nobody has a hobby like this in our country.

No, I don't live in a mansion. But I try to be extra careful and follow a changing routine. I never keep a used diaper in the house for more than a day. I have good access to disposing the diapers. So, I throw out the used ones daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Or how about a double zip bag or backpack of some sort. You can put a zip tie, or small lock through both zippers, which effectively locks it closed. Keep your diapers in there, and if they ask just say it has personal stuff in it which you don't want to talk about.

This may actually work.
But I might not be able store too much supply. So, 24/7 is still a no.

- - - Updated - - -

michaelmc said:
Go see your doctor and tell him you cant keep it in and end up peeing yourself, if they cant find a cause they will put it down to nervous anxiety disorder then you don't have to hide it.
Its quite common and your parents will (if normal) help and support you and you wont have to hide your diaper stash.

I don't think this is a good idea. I'd rather not take the risk.

I second the comments here as the old saying goes careful what you wish for.... Wearing diapers is a commitment that one should not take lightly you are committing to the risks & rewards of diaper wearing. Dependence on Diapers is not for the faint at heart.

Do you have a big purse or something you can have available all the time but not seem suspicious? If so, then you can buy small quantities and store them in your bag.

Paxe said:
It's like switching between my trucks; one has manual transmission and one auto, but I don't forget to change gear in the manual one, or search for the clutch pedal in the auto; the correct habit is selected subconsciously within seconds of getting into the truck.

I wonder if it's possible for me

- - - Updated - - -

Maxx said:
After my first reply it occurred to me to look at your profile. Is it also possible that your clothing choices or cultural fashions make it easier to disguise diapers?

Could be. I never wear anything that would make my diaper wearing obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

xpluswearer said:
I second the comments here as the old saying goes careful what you wish for.... Wearing diapers is a commitment that one should not take lightly you are committing to the risks & rewards of diaper wearing. Dependence on Diapers is not for the faint at heart.

Thank you for the warning. I have given a lot of thought about it. It's a big decision. After wearing so many diapers I cannot imagine myself without diapers.

Adiba, your situation is exactly why I tell anyone looking to become incontinent to just start wearing 24/7. As you found, the costs alone can be a real eye opener. Though as I also point out, when you're incontinent the costs of diapers become a higher priority. It isn't whether or not you can afford diapers, it becomes you buy the diapers you need, then worry about whether or not you can afford to go out to eat, buy new clothes, or buy gas enough to drive around.

Surprised that no one has stated the obvious ...you are 21 years old and still living at home? if you want the type of privacy that you require to live the 24/7 lifestyle then why don't you take this opportunity to move into your own place?? Secondly, what I don't understand is why anyone would go into your room and start rummaging around through your personal things and purport to be moving your things for you??? I took a very small informal poll here and everyone agreed that in this type of situation they would be expected/required to move their own things to the new house and if everything was being moved by a professional moving company then the day of the move box your stuff up and throw it into the trunk of your car so it's not part of the mix. I have a very hard time believing that this move will take place with no notice given to you before the movers are at your door looking for your personal effects. Did I miss something in your original post?

As Slomo has already when you have no choice but to wear you have to change your budget priorities, as diapers are an necessity not an option.
There are more cons to wearing diapers then pros for the most part, its up to each person who decides to wear and use diapers if they can live with the reality of having to be diapered 24/7 for the rest of their live.

Be carefully what you wish for hou may get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back