Looking For Online Friend For Littlespace Enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleThomas

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey Guys, I'm quite new here, so I'm not really sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I'm looking for someone to talk to online. The thing is, I want somebody that treats me the way I want to be treated in littlespace. I would just love to send them a message talking about my day etc. I don't want a relationship or anything, just a friend to talk to, whether they're a cg or a little, I don't mind, it's just a role I'd love for someone to take upon for me. I want them to be active in the littlespace community as the highest priority so they can at least understand me. My friends in real life have no clue about it and I'd like to keep it that way. So if anyone is interested in having me as someone to ask about their day and tell them about mine, get in contact with me because I'm searching for just that. Obviously we'd talk about more than just our days too. Anyway, thanks for your help guys!

-Thomas.

Hello LittleThomas -- I think it would do you good to introduce yourself in the introductions section so everyone has a chance to meet you. That's the way most people first meet and then you can follow various threads and make friends that way.

Be well,
Tab

Thanks! Ill take that under consideration. Ill be sure to introduce myself as soon as possible however.

Hi, feel free to pm me. I would love to have online friend too :)

i'm concerned that you state your not looking for a relationship, just someone to take on the role that you desire and to talk to you how you want, treat you how you want, someone you can open up too, and tell them about your day...

that sounds like a relationship to me, albeit a non-romantic one.

I think it's important to remember that friends are relationships, and that they are human as well, even if they take on roles.

It is an important and meaningful role to ask someone to take on, and I believe it should be entered with eyes open and expectations realistic.

Maxx said:
Over time, as you get to know the people here, that's the sort of thing that happens, whether it's in open forum, private message or the discord chat. Take some time to browse discussions in the various sub forums to see what's happening.

Perhaps the best way to start would be to post an introduction telling us about yourself, then perhaps a blog entry. That would be a good place to tell people about your day. As people get to know you, one or more may have an interest in more private discussions.

:wts6Ar:

I am all ways up for chatting with other Littles. Kiddo you can PM me if you like too.

Also check out the ADISC Discord server if you haven't already. There tends to be (very friendly) people chatting in there most of the day, so you may get what you need from a whole group of people at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back