• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

physical age 85 mental age16 official age 51 UK Nappy lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I medicly incontinent and loving it,is that weird?i am also exploring my feminim side???I have tried many different incontinence products and am using net pants and pads the net pants are expensive and cheap quality but I have found pants that at £2 a pair (www.wish.com)are great and look good see through red with gold waste band although any stretch under pants will do.Ihope to make some friends with similar interests and others as I'm not judgemental each to there own,life would be boring if we were all the same! so that said HELLO from the UK!!!:biggrin:[/COLOR]PS; I am straight but I do have gay friends so all welcome nobody is a weirdo to me only different and diverse...love ya all;)

Last edited:
michaelmc said:
I medicly incontinent and loving it,is that weird?i am also exploring my feminim side???I have tried many different incontinence products and am using net pants and pads the net pants are expensive and cheap quality but I have found pants that at £2 a pair (www.wish.com)are great and look good see through red with gold waste band although any stretch under pants will do.Ihope to make some friends with similar interests and others as I'm not judgemental each to there own,life would be boring if we were all the same! so that said HELLO from the UK!!!:biggrin:

I actually had a hard time reading this... but I think it might be just my sensory issues. :sweatdrop: Anyway, welcome to the forums! I do hope you have a good time and meet new friends. :3

I agree i tried to change it but no luck and Thank you
Aaaah! success its now readable lol that's what you get for trying to be clever lol

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, Michael. It's good to see another Brit here. I won't comment on the middle but but like you I feel physical 80+ although I'm only in my fifties.

What are your physical,mental and official ages? lol

michaelmc said:
What are your physical,mental and official ages? lol

I don't know my physical age... but my mental age varies between 3 and 16, depending on my mood. My official age is 29.

Physical Age Eighty
Mental Age Twentysomething
Actual Age Fiftysomething

Looks like im not alone then lol thanks for the welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like im not alone then lol thanks for the welcome& HI! from Teeside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back