• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, from Illinois. I'm new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoplusprincus

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Not sure what to say, but... Hi everyone!!!!

I'm a 21 year old college girl who is currently in undergraduate school. I am slowly working on obtaining my masters in social work.

I'm new to the MDLG/Adult baby/Diaper community. I'm am very interested in learning more, though. I just recently (within this past year) realized that I really enjoy being a little/baby.

I am a lesbian, with very minimal to almost no attraction to men. I'm definitely not here for a relationship, I am just looking for some cool friends and some positive learning opportunities. I am currently in a strong 2 year relationship with my girlfriend. She kind of knows that I'm interested in this stuff, but not to this extent (which is why I am turning to this forum, because I'm new and scared, and I need friends to help me).

I just recently discovered that I want to wear diapers (Like really badly). My girlfriend would freak out, though. I think it makes her uncomfortable. I think it makes her feel like she is with a child and not an adult.

Anyways, a bit about me? I enjoy videogames! I always have and always will. I also love movies! I'm a big Halsey fan as well. I like coffee and sushi, too. I enjoy reading, writing (short stories and poetry), drawing, and playing the guitar. I play a lot of Pokémon, and I'm severely stuck in the 90s. So there you have it. Lets be friends :)

Hello hoplusprincus and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I would suggest to read through the forums and you should find a lot of the information you are looking for.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello and welcome to the forums. I’m also from Illinois, and I will be starting college this fall as well. So since your a gamer, what games do you like to play.

I mostly play Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Call of Duty: Zombies, GTA, and this Adult Swim game called Duck Game lol.

My favorite Pokémon games are the gen 2 games, the gen 5, gen 6, and gen 7 games.

My favorite Monster Hunters are MH4U and Monster Hunter World.

My favorite COD Zombies is The Black ops 3 expansion pack "Zombie Chronicles". My favorite maps on there are Nacht der untoten and Kino der toten.

My favorite GTA is GTA 4

I also play Mario kart 7, but the one on the Game Cube was always my favorite.

Sorry for the long comment lol. I'm an enthusiast.

hoplusprincus said:
Not sure what to say, but... Hi everyone!!!!

I'm a 21 year old college girl who is currently in undergraduate school. I am slowly working on obtaining my masters in social work.

I'm new to the MDLG/Adult baby/Diaper community. I'm am very interested in learning more, though. I just recently (within this past year) realized that I really enjoy being a little/baby.

I am a lesbian, with very minimal to almost no attraction to men. I'm definitely not here for a relationship, I am just looking for some cool friends and some positive learning opportunities. I am currently in a strong 2 year relationship with my girlfriend. She kind of knows that I'm interested in this stuff, but not to this extent (which is why I am turning to this forum, because I'm new and scared, and I need friends to help me).

I just recently discovered that I want to wear diapers (Like really badly). My girlfriend would freak out, though. I think it makes her uncomfortable. I think it makes her feel like she is with a child and not an adult.

Anyways, a bit about me? I enjoy videogames! I always have and always will. I also love movies! I'm a big Halsey fan as well. I like coffee and sushi, too. I enjoy reading, writing (short stories and poetry), drawing, and playing the guitar. I play a lot of Pokémon, and I'm severely stuck in the 90s. So there you have it. Lets be friends :)

Welcome, hoplus! I also like to write (short stories, some poetry), though I haven't done much creative writing in a while. Recently, I've been doing more technical writing as well as magazine articles. I think you will find many kindred spirits here who share similar interests, and you will also find much information to help you on your journey.

Greetings from another Illinois resident! You sound like a well-rounded young woman, and all of us here wish you the best as you explore the 'little' world.

Hello there welcome to the community hope you make lots of friends I am also from Illinois about 30 minutes from Springfield I hope you enjoy this forum because there are a lot of lovely people will give you plenty of good advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back