Favorite "Little" Snacks/foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I know I asked this before, but it's been quite a while. I'm pretty sure the last thread is dead. :c

I started getting into Fruit & Veggie melts from Gerber. They're good to snack on, especially on the go! I also really like fruit snacks as well, usually Paw Patrol, Scooby doo and Pokemon ones. Oh, and I also love goldfish crackers; flavor blasted only. I'm even a huuuuuuge fan of Nutella!

Are there any snacks or foods you associate with when you are in little mode?

Popsicles. The long ones in the plastic tubes. Waffles. Apple slices. Applesauce. Original Malt-O-Meal. S'mores and weenies over a campfire. Tator-tots.

Homemade paste/porridge (?) made of crumbled biscuits, a banana and orange juice. My mother used to make that when I was sick. I still like it very much.

I have come to the conclusion that most snacks and candy from my childhood have either disappeared or taste very different by now. I am not really attracted by all the new children's snacks.

Still looking for those old fashioned biscuits with a one-sided colored glazing... :sad:

For me it's cut up fruit and rice waffles. Are those a thing outside Germany? Like, not those soft mushy waffles you can have for breakfast food, they're more like crackers. I think they're made like popcorn, just squished into circular disks, sometimes salted a little, sometimes glazed with chocolate. Every time our parents would take us on a trip, they'd always have a box of cut up fruit (usually apples) and those rice waffles with them.

Mc`Donald's happy meals !!!

I like to have waffles, cookies, cereal, and pizza rolls in little mode.

I have lots of favourite Little Foods and Snacks.

Cheerios and cut up banana's are my favourite, but I also like yogurts, apple sauce, fruity baby foods, oatmeal and porridge. Also, those arrowroot cookies are pretty great too, they're really nostalgic for me as I remember eating them when I was actually little :)

Dum Dums, Tootsie Pops and other suckers are a nice little treat that I can enjoy in public with little to no reaction. But they make me feel a bit little and there is a perverse pleasure of expressing that little part stealthily.

I like baby yogurt bites, baby cereal puffs, fruit snacks, and cheetos for some reason.

Nothing better than graham crackers or Nilla Wafers with a glass of cold milk.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back