Feeling like a sexual stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay the story goes I had a good classmate and the she learn about my diapers on facebook. She was not okay with it. So I said i will not talk about and tried to fix it. Later I was told by my parents when they went to the eye place as she work there. I was for shame. I chose not to message her to let things smooth over. A week latter I found out by trying to write her and found out she blocked and defriend me. So now I feel shame guilty and regret. Now this is why I turned to daily diaper and adisc because of the love and understanding of diapers. Now what ?

Now...Nothing. You were honest with her and she didn't like what she heard. Move on and get new friends.

remember what i told you a few months ago? i see you don't remember. what kind of logic is going on inside your head anyway? why do you keep asking for advice if you won't listen to it? how stupid can you be? stop telling girls about your fetishes. they don't think it's sexy, they think it's weird and creepy. they won't see you as dating material just because you're honest with them, that's just not how it works.

the only time when it'd be okay for you to tell a girl about such things would be when you already start dating or when she at least shows interest in you. just because she's nice to you doesn't mean she's interested in you, and if you suddenly tell her about your weird fetish she's gonna think you're a creepy weirdo. seriously, you won't get anywhere if you keep doing this. seriously..

She's just not into you. And you can't just Foist your diapers on people like this. You have to get over it and move on. This is done.

Thank you all . she is married. I will move on. And do what alexia said. The only thing is my parents. Are going use this event to push me to quit being a diaper lover

Oh. My. God. Why were you even going after a married woman? That is reprehensible.

You're grown, man. It's time to stop putting so much weight on what your parents think about this.

No, I was not going after her. Just old classmates. Yes , I am a grown man.

It's important imho to really think about telling people, you can always ask advice on adisc or PM me,,,,

99% of people dont get the diaper thing we need to tred carefully in the real world.

makena43 said:
Okay the story goes I had a good classmate and the she learn about my diapers on facebook. She was not okay with it. So I said i will not talk about and tried to fix it. Later I was told by my parents when they went to the eye place as she work there. I was for shame. I chose not to message her to let things smooth over. A week latter I found out by trying to write her and found out she blocked and defriend me. So now I feel shame guilty and regret. Now this is why I turned to daily diaper and adisc because of the love and understanding of diapers. Now what ?

Your total lack of insight bewilders me. If you are creeping out women around you with your sexual fetishes etc then yes you are a sexual stalker. I will go one step further and question your open lack of respect and no insight to be concerned you may be an actual predator. It’s people like you that I’m scared my family members will meet lurking around public toilets. why did she learn of your diapers on Facebook? are you a sexual exhibitionist as well? Thats a crime by the way, or do you seriously have 0 insight.

Moderators I ask again to take a serious look into these posts they are not only repetitive attention seeking but inappropriate, creepy and generally hurting the Abdl community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makena43 said:

People in general don't understand AB/DL. Don't blame yourself.

Biggles said:
Your total lack of insight bewilders me. If you are creeping out women around you with your sexual fetishes etc then yes you are a sexual stalker. I will go one step further and question your open lack of respect and no insight to be concerned you may be an actual predator. It’s people like you that I’m scared my family members will meet lurking around public toilets. why did she learn of your diapers on Facebook? are you a sexual exhibitionist as well? Thats a crime by the way, or do you seriously have 0 insight.

Moderators I ask again to take a serious look into these posts they are not only repetitive attention seeking but inappropriate, creepy and generally hurting the Abdl community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what little button in lower left hand corner isn't just there for decoration.

Or are you just trying to impress everyone with how good you are at berating someone?

Yes people do know that I wear nappies but they think its incontinence related. Only two people know its a fetich thing and that is my sister and my best friend I have known since I was 13. I will never push my fetish on other people and I'm very cautious into letting it out. I think being cautious is the best approach unless you get your kicks being a exhibitionist and I do think that is creepy.

xtrabulk said:
After researching, seems to me like the OP's real fetish is trolling the F*ck out of ADISC.

If he were a troll, you'd have to admit he's putting in the time and effort to do a first-rate job. I think it's more likely he's got challenges that make this kind of support largely unproductive, which is why I backed off for the most part. I like to help people but this doesn't seem to help much, if at all.

To makena43: you have a history of over-sharing about your ABDL interests. I hope you've at least learned to keep it to yourself when there's no need to share. You can't undo what you did before. Move forward and try to do better. Don't involve your parents or casual friends. Consult with your therapist about these feelings. That's what they're paid to help you with and they can give better guidance that's specific to you.

So the plan is no more talking to girls about diapers. Next only talk to my girlfriend. And talk to my tharpist. And let things go.

@makena43 - Your tendency of wanting to tell any girls around you is creepy.

Please stop - involving people without their consent in your fetish is wrong.

Locked, as this thread is going nowhere good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back