Status
Not open for further replies.

LilDragon99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been trying over and over again to start wetting my diapers at nighttime but the struggle is real. I have been wearing diapers to bed for a long time now, so long I have lost count. I make sure to drink lots of liquids before bed, I wet my diaper before falling asleep so my body knows its "okay," I have no concerns about leakage, I can wet in many positions, and I mentally want this so why won't it happen?! I just don't know what else to try... :sad:

I can't either and I'm at an age where it should be easier. I think our bladders are so well trained that they just don't let go, not even when we are asleep. It may have some positive aspects in that night time incontinence might lead to daytime, and that for me would be a problem, especially at work.

That's my biggest fear. Not being able to control it at work would be awful.

dogboy said:
I can't either and I'm at an age where it should be easier. I think our bladders are so well trained that they just don't let go, not even when we are asleep. It may have some positive aspects in that night time incontinence might lead to daytime, and that for me would be a problem, especially at work.

I too would have a problem at work if I had any daytime wetting issues, but I am confident (of course no one can be 100% sure) if I had nighttime incontinence I would be okay during the day. I have no problem wetting during the day - I wear 24/7 on my days off - but no matter what I do at night, including going to bed really needing to pee, I just can't seem to let it go. My bladder muscules are just too good for that I guess.

i wake up pee and drift of again i love it

michaelmc said:
i wake up pee and drift of again i love it

I wish! I wake up to pee, do so, and then it usually takes me about an hour to fall back asleep. Not because I've wet my diaper but I have sleep apnea and insomnia so sleep comes hard to me once I am awake.

dogboy said:

I think I can partially confirm this. I've pretty much never been reliably dry at night (never for a whole month), and in recent months it's gotten worse. In the past two years I've started having something I can only describe as twitchy bladder—I can feel it twitch around—and really frequent, almost tight forceful urgency that comes out of nowhere. If I'm sitting, I'm fine. If I'm standing, I have to direct 100% of my attention not to wet myself.
The first time it happened I literally wet myself in front of the bathroom door. There just wasn't time between the sensation and getting where I needed to be.

To keep it from happening at work I stay a little dehydrated, but there are still mad dashes to the restroom.

Of course, this is on a bladder that didn't quite train... It might vary for someone else who got the hang of this whole not-wetting-the-bed thing.

I'm going to try to wet myself tonight.( First Time) But I feel like that is going to happen to me. takes me forever to fall back asleep when I'm awake. and when I wake up cranky as all hell.

Aevirey said:
I'm going to try to wet myself tonight.( First Time) But I feel like that is going to happen to me. takes me forever to fall back asleep when I'm awake. and when I wake up cranky as all hell.

Glad to know I'm not the only person that is cranky when I wake up like this!!!

LilDragon99 said:
I too would have a problem at work if I had any daytime wetting issues, but I am confident (of course no one can be 100% sure) if I had nighttime incontinence I would be okay during the day. I have no problem wetting during the day - I wear 24/7 on my days off - but no matter what I do at night, including going to bed really needing to pee, I just can't seem to let it go. My bladder muscules are just too good for that I guess.

How do you like wearing 24/7? do you have any problems you run into wearing 24/7? I always seem to crinkle so much when I walk :x

Aevirey said:
How do you like wearing 24/7? do you have any problems you run into wearing 24/7? I always seem to crinkle so much when I walk :x

I love it, although I have no idea if I would say the same if I was 24/7 all 7 days a week instead of just 2. I don't really notice the crinkle very much unless I am changing my diaper or taking clothes on or off. Usually I am home when I mess my diaper so I am able to just jump into the shower, but there has been an occasion or two where I messed my diaper while I was out and about. I really had to go, wasn't near a bathroom, and I figured what the hell...I'm wearing a diaper, I might as well just use it as it was intended. I wasn't super excited about having to drive home sitting in it, however.

I messed my diaper once along time ago while me and friends were out drinking they had no idea I was wearing one. But it got so saggy I was afraid they would notice haha. Wish I had brought an extra one xD

Aevirey said:
I messed my diaper once along time ago while me and friends were out drinking they had no idea I was wearing one. But it got so saggy I was afraid they would notice haha. Wish I had brought an extra one xD

Wow, I'm not sure that is something I could do yet! I have wet my diapers on multiple occasions while I was out and about with friends, but never messed. I would be way too worried they would notice which would start the awkward discussion of why I'm wearing diapers. Only my wife, one friend, and my sister know about me wearing diapers and I have no intention of telling anyone else.

Yeah being drunk made it less awkward. But none of them noticed.Had to change asap when I got home though and my Diaper was all crooked on the count of me being drunk still. good times.

Aevirey said:
Yeah being drunk made it less awkward. But none of them noticed.Had to change asap when I got home though and my Diaper was all crooked on the count of me being drunk still. good times.

HA! Best time to wear though - you don't have to worry about trying to find a bathroom or accidently peeing on yourself because you are too drunk to pee in a big boy toilet!

LilDragon99 said:
HA! Best time to wear though - you don't have to worry about trying to find a bathroom or accidently peeing on yourself because you are too drunk to pee in a big boy toilet!

Lol this is part of why I stopped drinking actually! The instant alcohol hits me I feel like I have to pee so bad!

OmiOMy said:
Lol this is part of why I stopped drinking actually! The instant alcohol hits me I feel like I have to pee so bad!

Running does this to me....LOL

Yeah I feel ya haha Mines pretty full right now.

if you force your self to pee in your diaper while in bed and continue untill your body and subconscious adapts to freely peeing any time it is probable you will also start to have day time IC issues bed
wetting (nocturnal) is the hardest incontinence issue to reverse as an adult.

Be careful what you wish for you may get it and more dealing with baldder issues 24/7 is no fun its a pain

Rob110 said:
if you force your self to pee in your diaper while in bed and continue untill your body and subconscious adapts to freely peeing any time it is probable you will also start to have day time IC issues bed
wetting (nocturnal) is the hardest incontinence issue to reverse as an adult.

Be careful what you wish for you may get it and more dealing with baldder issues 24/7 is no fun its a pain

I agree , there is this one time i wore and pee my diaper almost 24/7 and the night when i didn't wear i actually peed myself in bed . I was asleep and suddenly i just peed which woke me up and i made a dash to the bathroom, fortunately only my pants were wet but its definitely no fun and honestly scared me a bit, i was never a bedwetter and why it happened i don't know. The idea of it may seem fun but when it happened to me its definitely not .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back