My First order

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I finally placed a order on amazon for some good premium diapers. I bought two packs of Abena M4’s (plastic backed) for a very special weekend coming up where I’ll be home alone for 72 hours. I’m using amazon locker as a way to get them with out having to deal with a box on my front door. I really hope it comes in one box and I don’t have to get one pack one day and the other the next.
I’m so excited about this, but also nervous. The order is estimated to arrive at the locker next Friday.

Abena M4's are great! I can heartily recommend them! The box is going to be rather large, just a heads up!

I'll probably going to order more in the future!

Thanks for the heads up on the box size, I’ll remember that when I pick it up. I’m just going to keep my fingers crossed that it’s not too big and needs to be sent as 2 packages. Though I won’t find out until the day of probably :p

im lucky i live on my own

Excellent order. Hope you enjoy them.

I find the Abena M4s to be a great diaper and a good value for the money. They were my go to diaper until I ran across a sale price on the Rearz Inspires. Now I have a couple cases of them that I love, but when I run out will probably go back to the M4s. Good luck with your order.

I just switched to L4s from M4s, and am still experimenting with the tapes. I can say I also ordered some Large 247s, and much to my surprise, they fit perfectly. I thought they'd be huge.

Ok so they have shipped according to amazon. They will be 2 separate orders, but maybe they will come the same day in separate lockers. Also it’s good to hear I made the right choice to get abenas for a first premium diaper. They should arrive next week between Wednesday and Friday.

ThePhotographer said:
So I finally placed a order on amazon for some good premium diapers. I bought two packs of Abena M4’s (plastic backed) for a very special weekend coming up where I’ll be home alone for 72 hours. I’m using amazon locker as a way to get them with out having to deal with a box on my front door. I really hope it comes in one box and I don’t have to get one pack one day and the other the next.
I’m so excited about this, but also nervous. The order is estimated to arrive at the locker next Friday.

Well, it's a good first try, but unfortunately Abena is decidedly NOT premium grade. For someone just starting out they will be really good diapers though. You didn't make a bad choice though, Abena is a good starter diaper.

Slomo said:
Well, it's a good first try, but unfortunately Abena is decidedly NOT premium grade. For someone just starting out they will be really good diapers though. You didn't make a bad choice though, Abena is a good starter diaper.
Yah they may not be what is considered “premium”, but to me they probably will feel like the best because the only other diapers I have tried are store bought ones from Walgreens. I’m glad to hear that what I ordered is a good start.
One day I’ll try what is considered premium, but until my living situation changes I’ll stick to what I can order to a amazon locker.

Amazon locker doesn't exist near me. Boooo

Order arrives in 3 days. I’m so excited, I just wish Friday would come sooner. Next time I’ll have to chose the option with a shorter shipping time.

I wish we could capture that excitement and save it for years later. I remember how I used to get excited when my Attends were on the way (this was back when depends were still good diapers, and attends was better). Now I don't even bat an eye when my auto-order comes up for my Crinklz.

Bought a bag of better dry from north shore Sunday and they are here today. Got free sample of the supremes not as hard as the ones i tried a few years ago.
Better dry Mite be the ones that takes the place of my m4's. Have one on now and it feels pretty good. ( i have peed thru my m4 a couple of times lately) Just bought 2 cases of dry24/7 from amazon with free shipping for the girl friends house.

My order has arrived at the amazon locker. It’s a little earlier than predicted so that’s nice. I will pick it up tommorow after school though, as my parents will be going to a play at a local theater. This will give me an easier time to get and hide my order now. Now I just wait one day to get them and then a week before I can be alone and wear them.

ThePhotographer said:
My order has arrived at the amazon locker. It’s a little earlier than predicted so that’s nice. I will pick it up tommorow after school though, as my parents will be going to a play at a local theater. This will give me an easier time to get and hide my order now. Now I just wait one day to get them and then a week before I can be alone and wear them.

nice score!

but come on now, you've got to try them sooner than that! At over night!

bambinod said:
nice score!

but come on now, you've got to try them sooner than that! At over night!
I want to try them right when I get home with them but I don’t want waste them with the little time I have alone. I would wear them to bed but I’m known to move around in my sleep a lot and may through my covers off the bed, which would lead to a really undesired surprise if my parents came in to wake me up. I’ll still think of something to do but I don’t want to waste probably the most aborbant and soft diaper I have worn on a free 2 hours.

That's a good idea to wait and not waste them, and also shows an impressive amount of self control!

Order is picked up. Man the packs are huge! I even grabbed some powder and wipes for my weekend coming up. As well as a new pair of slippers and a book.
Wow they are thick. I do have a couple hours to myself so I may put one on.

So I put one on for the first time tonight and drank a lot off water, so far I’m really impressed by how soft they are. I’ll hopefully figure out how absorbent they are in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back