How many people collect old diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I see a lot of listings on eBay trying to sell all sorts of old diapers of different brands and vintages for all sorts of prices, but usually they try to charge a lot, I'm sure a lot go unsold too.

But anyways I was wondering how many people actually collect old diapers that haven't been made in a long time and how desirable are 1997/98 Huggies and (Original Boys Toy Story) Pull-Ups and how much should i charge for them; I have 5 of the Huggies and 7 of the Pull-Ups (different prints).

I have them posted on DD, but wondering if maybe $20 For them was too cheap or what.

dont see why anyone would want to collect them myself its not somthing to show publicly

michaelmc said:
dont see why anyone would want to collect them myself its not somthing to show publicly

And yet I don't see any other reason, like the Barney Luvs seem to go for like $150-$200 a pack, not gonna use them when that much money can buy a case or more or really good ABDL Diapers (or maybe 2-3 cases of Medical grade diapers)

If I had extra income for it I might be up for giving it a shot, but at present just dealing with my own diaper needs doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for superfluous diaper purchases.

I buy (and use!) vintage baby diapers from eBay, but the vast majority are cloth diapers--the reusable kind. As such, the high prices are easier to accept. And really, except for some particularly unusual ones, vintage cloth diapers aren't anywhere near as expensive as vintage disposables.

Cottontail said:
I buy (and use!) vintage baby diapers from eBay, but the vast majority are cloth diapers--the reusable kind. As such, the high prices are easier to accept. And really, except for some particularly unusual ones, vintage cloth diapers aren't anywhere near as expensive as vintage disposables.

I get diaper pins off ebay. They're no longer being manufactured. Older babies like me get nostalgic, well, given since guys gals or non-binaries have the near-adult age group, age sort of mandatory... and as we have a deep yearning for sometime in our small-hood. Mine includes cloth diapers and ducky pins. Eh. The ones in unopened packages have a price printed long ago as 75 cents. But they're NIB so they go for ten bucks.

I used to keep one or two of most every distinct kind of diaper I bought. It started to become a storage problem. I still have one Attend from their golden age and a few other rarities but for the most part I've tried to be less sentimental or nostalgic about my diapers and keep moving forward.

Check out the price of adult nappies on www.wish.com $150 for a pack of 10

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the price of adult nappies on www.wish.com $150 for a pack of 10

I have a huge collection of old Baby diapers from the 90s I got them while they were still being made I have several storage totes full of old pampers huggies and luvs. For me they are a link to my childhood and since most of them have already been used and thrown away I like having a stockpile around that are still unused.

I've collected nearly every kind of diaper out there at one point or another. My problem is I always seem to use them.

I try to collect, but people always outbid me.

I have 2 unopened packs of size 5 Colors on Benetton that I would like to find a new home for. What do you think they are worth and where is the best place to sell them>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back