Update: Girlfriend Tried Diapers Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So a few weeks ago I posted that I bought my girlfriend diapers. They where the Abu lavenders. They came in a little while ago, so I gave them to her and they have been sitting under her bed for quite sometime. Out of the blue last night she decided it was time to give them a try. So I went and grabbed my powder and wipes, and had her lay down on the bed. I put powder in her, taped it up and bam, good to go.

I mentioned to her from before the warm water trick, so she suggested we try that. I went and filled up a water bottle at least 5 times and poured all of it into her diaper. It held pretty much all of it.

After getting used to that, we just played around with it for a bit, being surprised at how big and heavy it got. Eventually after having fun with that I changed her out of it.

The last thing that happened was she mentioned she had to pee. I had a few Pampers lying around so I asked her if she wanted to keep going with all this. So we went for it. Sadly in the end She wasn’t able too. I suggested she try going while sitting on top of the toilet with the diaper on but she pulled it off to go. I guess she was getting frustrated or something, but she said she’d be willing to try next time.

I’m so damn lucky that she was willing to give it a try. It was really fun and nice that I finally had another person to share this “thing” with. I do hope she enjoy’s wetting it too, but I guess that’s down the line, or not at all. You can’t force someone to like something, so if she doesn’t I’m ok with that. I’m happy that she loves me enough to accept me, and give this side of me a shot.

It was literally physically painful when trying to wet my first few times. The muscles just wouldn't relax. You might try an adult beverage or two next time if she's into that, alcohol can really loosen things up.

The first time I wet a diaper was an actual accident. I made a point to put myself into something that would be hard to get out of and then went about my routine, which included a nap. When I woke up I made the usual mad dash, couldn't get out, and wet right in front of the toilet. Maybe that kind of play would make it easier to wet.

Showes love if she is willing to try

BabyJ316 said:
It was literally physically painful when trying to wet my first few times. The muscles just wouldn't relax. You might try an adult beverage or two next time if she's into that, alcohol can really loosen things up.
up
I had some muscle tension at first, what I do now is watch TV while drinking and just let the pressure build up, when I learnt to relax properly, after a couple of hours or so I start feeling like I need to go badly, but just keep focussed on relaxing, I get a little leak, then the main feature which I just can't control, the build-up can involve some lovely sensual feelings, and the release feels fantastic.

Sounds like you two had a good first experience. It really is great to have someone who understands this side of you and is willing to indulge on some level.

Hopefully, as she grows more use to wearing them you guys will be able to try a bunch of diapered activities together. I also agree with you, it's great that she tried wetting at least once, but if it later comes out that wetting is not entirely her thing, be open to that, you don't want to lose a padded partner.

I wish you guys many more evenings of diapered happiness together :)

Wow! You have made two major accomplishments I never have.

1. You have an ACTUAL girlfriend.
2. You got her to wear diapers!

This is the type of relationship I want. Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back