Private Shipping Alert: Engoloids Medical LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All,

I know there's a closed thread that mentions this, but I have pics. Although I don't care, the UPS guy did give me a pretty high raised eyebrow. I was sitting outside reading Quora when he came--I'm usually gone.

Anyway, Engoloids Medical does, indeed, ship cases of Abenas with obvious security flaws. Pics attached.

https://i.imgur.com/o8BoBTp.jpg

Sorry for the link, I couldn't get the picture uploaded to my account.

Last edited:
I hope this is the worst thing that ever happens to you.

I mean, that's not exactly avoidable, I'm fairly certain every box of Abenas will have that "problem". Even if they do the practice where they turn the boxes inside out like they used to, the handholds will still have part of the packaging visible. I wouldn't worry about it, I mean, he doesn't even know you, and even if he does, who cares? Hell, I do have an ongoing rapport with my FedEx guy and he definitely knows what he's pulling out of the truck, heh

What makes you think that he knows it's adult diapers? They could be baby diapers as well. However that could be a problem if you don't live alone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xtrabulk said:
Sorry for the link, I couldn't get the picture uploaded to my account.

FYI if you want to upload, you will need to convert your picture to a compatible format (jpeg, gif, and I think png, NOT tiff)

It also needs to be a smaller file size. I resize mine to 800x640 or less, and try to keep file sizes below 500kb.

If file file is too big or the size is too large or the type isn't supported you'll get an unhelpful error.

(there may not be a width/height limit, and wider/taller images are just going to end up exceeding the kb limit)

Like he cares, he has dozens of packages to deliver and not enough time to do it in, He'll more likely be thinking about the job 3 streets down that never has any parking close, and heavy/many packages, who cares? he wont.

ALBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back