Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm wanting to be more social as an ABDL and met other. I'm in a very isolated location. I've been to Fetlife and there isn't much activity around here where I live. So I think this would be the next best thing. I have every current system, but most of my presence is on Xbox one. Message me if you like to add me. I play a lot of multiplayer games. Destiny 2, GTA, Overwatch PUBG, or just about any game.

You do PC gaming, or just consoles? How is the PUBG? Pretty much the only multiplayer games I play right now are Minecraft, which I am totally burnt out on, and Starcraft 2, which I am also burnt out on.

I do everything. But I've barely started PC gaming. I love minecraft but I'm not as good as some

KryanAshford said:
I do everything. But I've barely started PC gaming. I love minecraft but I'm not as good as some

What are you talking about? You break a block, pick it up, and put it down somewhere else. Minecraft is literally digital legos, and we abdls have an advantage when it comes to legos.

I have a steam abdl group and we used to host servers in-games but right now we don't have a game that a bunch can play constantly. If you want to join here is the info.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thepadshack
Teamspeak IP: "173.208.182.146"
Discord: https://discord.gg/7uvsU2N

The main members of our group have been playing warframe, PUBG, fortnite and etc on PC. We started playing 7 days to die and staxel but not sure how long we will be playing them. I was debating on modding abdl content into the games though but we will see.

Only multiplayer game I have is "Golf With Your Friends" on steam.

I play DDO and sometimes I get into The Old Republic, Star Trek Online, and World of Warships. Minecraft (Java & Bedrock) are good too.)

Sounds awesome

I have Minecraft, but I never play multiplayer. (Although I DO have a mod that adds "decorations", and happens to have a bunch of toys, toy boxes, baby bottles and such. So...my base bedroom looks like a nursery. LOL If you're interested in the PC version mod, it's called "DecoCraft" ( https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/decocraft2 )

If anyone wants to play PUBG with me on PC and have a regular IRL account with no diaper/baby content, PM me for my steam!

I've picked up a brand new (still in pre-alpha) game being developed. It's similar to minecraft, and is called card life. I play on server 3 if anyone is interested in playing and meeting in game.

Fyi, content is really basic for now, mostly just resource gather and building. They are getting reavy to roll out version 2.0 soon though, and will have double the content.

I'd like to play and chat with like minded people too, I play pc games have an xbox too but play alot of 7days to die (love it) if anyone does and abdl mod lmk I'd love to help and give ideas, maybe more. Gta5 , farcry5, even gulf with friends

Hmm, somehow I missed this thread when it originally came up.

Xbox gamer here (Although I do play some modded Minecraft) Mostly playing Overwatch right now, but have an odd selection making up my catalog. Burnout Remastered (Third time owning that game, 102% original 360 version =D), WWE 2K18, GTAV, Halo MCC & 5, Diablo 3, Forza Horizon 3 and while not multiplayer; Fallout 4. (Honestly how is there not a multiplayer version of this? I love the whole post apocalypse setting.) I also have game pass atm to try out State of Decay 2 when it launches.

Do you do PC gaming? I'd love to find some other ABDL's to play with

I play on pc, but my steam account is ab/dl free due to IRL friends I play with. Been playing American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 online with Truckers MP lately. I play other stuff too, but it's mostly offline due to code edits and mods that I do.

i am a pc gamer. i play on steam, minecraft, and a few other mmorpg.(star wars knights of the old republic/the eternal throne, star trek online, legends of the pirates online, GTA) :)

I have a ABDL Discord group if you would like to join. It has all sorts of gaming chats and you can also invite your friends if you would like.

Link: https://discord.gg/ydmKbdx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am only on Xbox One. But I play GTA, PUBG, Overwatch (a little), 7 Days to Die, Conan Exiles, Deep Rock Galactic, Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3.

PM me anytime if you want to play. I am a huge gamer and would absolutely love some friends in the community to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back