Whats your best toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to color in coloring books! And if I've had a rough day, I snuggle my stuffed bunny (bunbuns) that I've had since I was a baby.

I'm late to the party on this one.

My favourite toy when in baby mode... well, I have lots of favourite toys when I regress. I really love my stuffed bears, they're so cuddly and cute, I always feel happy snuggling with them :)

I also have a handful of rattles that I just love, their gentle chiming sounds really soothe me and help me to regress, there's nothing more fun than shaking a rattle when you are lying on your bed or baby blanky, kicking your legs and having a blast :paci:

When I regress to a slightly older age, around a year and a half or two, I enjoy my alphabet blocks, my soft blocks and my stacking rings. These are all fairly classic baby toys and they sure are fun to play with when I am in the mood.

When I'm an adult though, my favourite toy is my 3DS, video games are fun. I also really dig watching movies and readings comics when I'm big, but I don't think movies and comics count as toys... do they?

In any case, I have lots of toys that are my favourite :)

Not counting my favorite stuffie, I would probably have to say Legos.

Not that exciting lol

Would love to get more.

littlemoosey said:
I remember the army men dogboy. You could set em up for large battles, one side against the other, then use marbles to take em out. Or as my Dad would often do, take a magazine and toss it in, the equivalent of a nuke. This never made me happy! I would tote them across the street to the beach that was always fun too, building great sand forts.

Haha! I loved those green army men! Was never allowed them as a kid, but the after-school club I went to in primary school had like four large storage tubs of them! We'd set them up all nice like and then roll over them log style with our bodies! It was all fun and games until you got a sniper in your eye!

I don't really have one.

I have a ton of plushies and Lalaloopsy dolls on my bed, though.

I have a hand made teddy bear called Bluey that my girlfriend made for me. He's so lovely but a little fragile, I still sleep with him at night though :D

[QUOTE="SignetSwan, post: 1510020, member: 40272"]What sort of toys do you all like to play with? and I suppose how often do you get to treat yourself to new ones? [/QUOTE]

I like my doll the best. her name is Sara and she is a little old, but an old toy is a loved toy, in my oppinion. And I buy toys wen I can, so not that often. :)

Kapelmeister said:
Oh Dogboy, I remember how much I loved those little green army men too. My favorite toy to play with as a kid.

I have a tote box of green army men.
I still love to play with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back