Northshore v Better Dry v Inspire + Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been using Inspire + Control for several years and like them. They fit well and the back sheet and tapes hold up well. I use a Northshore booster at night and almost never have leaks. I have also tried Northshore Supreme briefs and they seem to perform well also. I am always looking for the best products and would like feedback from anyone who has used these diapers as well as Better Dry as to which diaper you prefer and why. What you think are the advantages of one over the other before reordering a case size order. I appreciate any feedback.
JED51

i havent tried the northshore supreme diapers yet but im exited about the new version with waistband. i would say its a bit of a toss up between the inspire and the northshore diapers. i dont like betterdry only because i think the back sheet is too thin and tears easily.

I've used all 3, and they're all great. The only one missing from that list in the same level is ConfiDry 24/7. Personally, I prefer Northshore Supremes, as they fit my body shape the best to avoid leaks. BetterDry also fit well, but they swell up humongously, so they're only useful for at night or when home alone and discreteness doesn't matter. Inspire+ Incontrol are great but don't fit my body shape as well as the other two, and ConfiDry 24/7s also don't fit me as well and I get leaks sometimes - BUT that isn't the diaper's fault - you have to find what fits you best. Get a pack of each and try them out (a sample of 1 or 2 isn't enough to make an informed choice).

Betterdry hands down. They easily hold more than Northshore Supreme, and last longer too. Plus, when Northshore is ready to leak after about 8-10 hours it's almost always a bad leak. With betterdry I've gone an amazing 24 hours when it only began to leak a little bit (though with rashes and smell I don't recommend going more than 12 hours in one).

Jed51 said:
I have been using Inspire + Control for several years and like them. ... would like feedback from anyone who has used these diapers as well as Better Dry as to which diaper you prefer and why. What you think are the advantages of one over the other before reordering a case size order.

Capacity: InspireInControl > BetterDry > NorthShore

Discreteness: NorthShore > BetterDry > InspireInControl

Durability: InspireInControl = NorthShore > BetterDry

Comfort: BetterDry > InspireInControl > NorthShore

All of life's a tradeoff, depends on what you value the most. You could just order a bag of all three and compare yourself. (I don't consider 1-2pc "samples" to be enough to properly evaluate a diaper)

I like to lounge around the house in my Crinklz (betterdry) because they're comfy and good looking. IIC are among the few I trust for sleeping in when I need maximum capacity. I'm looking for a little thinner for daytime so I go with ABU's Preschool Plastic rather than NorthShore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back