Guess what guuuuuys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have my first pacifier as an adult. It's currently a baby one, but it works well for me since I don't have teeth (long story don't ask). My parents have also accepted it as well. HOWEVER, this is mostly due to my autism. My dad told me if I wasn't autistic that he would be really concerned about me wanting one. They know my anxiety is really bad and stuff. I did tell them that I plan on keeping it home. It will NEVER leave the house at all.

Congrats on getting a new paci. They are great to have. It's nice that your parents are supportive even if it is under conditions that help them explain it to themselves.

Tyger said:
Congrats on getting a new paci. They are great to have. It's nice that your parents are supportive even if it is under conditions that help them explain it to themselves.

heh... yeah. I'm actually surprised of my mom being supportive of it though. Mostly because she's the type who would actually make me get rid of them, even if I gave her a good reason for them as well. I told her via text that I had them because it seemed easier to explain... and she didn't get mad.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
heh... yeah. I'm actually surprised of my mom being supportive of it though. Mostly because she's the type who would actually make me get rid of them, even if I gave her a good reason for them as well. I told her via text that I had them because it seemed easier to explain... and she didn't get mad.

Text always came accross as the easiest method for me to communicate to others about my little side. You don't get the same amount of observation on actual reaction, but you also feel less intimidated about opening up, and are able to make sure what you say is worded how you want.

Good for you. Sounds awesome.

Tyger said:
Text always came accross as the easiest method for me to communicate to others about my little side. You don't get the same amount of observation on actual reaction, but you also feel less intimidated about opening up, and are able to make sure what you say is worded how you want.

Yeah... that's why it was much easier for me to explain to her. I also lack verbal expression, so it's harder for me to explain things verbally. Yet, I have a much easier time doing so if I can write or type it out. I've told some close friends about my little side as well, and I have yet to run into someone who who is against it or doesn't really "get it".

Congrats that's awesome! Being in diapers is a great way for me to relax and my anxiety is at 11. It's good that your parents seem understanding, but remember it's your life you should do what makes you happy.

I never had a pacifier as a child, not that I remember, and certainly no pictures of me with one. But, I got curious and my wife got one for me. I love it and sleep with it all of the time, it is very soothing. I do wake up with drool running down my face though! I'm wondering how I will do when I have to go out of town and cant take it with me for whatever reason.

littlemoosey said:
I never had a pacifier as a child, not that I remember, and certainly no pictures of me with one. But, I got curious and my wife got one for me. I love it and sleep with it all of the time, it is very soothing. I do wake up with drool running down my face though! I'm wondering how I will do when I have to go out of town and cant take it with me for whatever reason.

My mom told me I had one as a baby, but I was quick to get rid of it. I must have been dumb then... XD

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
My mom told me I had one as a baby, but I was quick to get rid of it. I must have been dumb then... XD

Just didn't know how to assert. No biggie. I got a growed up size paci at wally world made to feed baby food to toddlers, it's mesh but I stuffed it with a plastic bag. Works wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back