Abu simple diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone ever used abu simple diapers? If so how do you like them? Were they absorbant?thank you for your responses.

I got a set of the discounted ones they sodl out of a while ago. They are really good absorbency, very soft inside, the plastic is somewhat thick and crinkly, the landing zone is quite thick and a little stiff.
The ones I got were discounted because of defective tapes -- which ABU said they thought was overblown. I found the tapes on mine to be poor, likely to tear, etc. I always double them up with duct tape and have no issues. I'm assuming that what they're currently selling do not have tape issues.
All in all, a great diaper. I prefer, however, better dry or dry 24/7 to these - if not only because of the cost savings.

Simple diapers are my current favorite. There really absorbent and comfortable. The tapes on them are the best. I can weat one diaper for 24 hours.

They are very nice. I'm using the Space as my primary night diaper right now, and the Simple is the same diaper without the print. They are plenty absorbent, and while thick landing zones are not my preference, the tapes are very functional. They are a bit pricey, the only reason I'm able to use them is because I'm supplementing them with ABU Preschools as a day diaper to offset the cost.

But it is definitely a good product.

Simples are currently one of my top favorites.
Nice and soft, really cushy, absorb a lot and swell nicely.
Tapes hold well and the price is great for a case. Same thing as the Space and Little paws diapers, just plain white backing with slightly less cost.

Definitely worth a try if you haven't gotten to yet.

Simples would definitely make my Short List when trying to pick a favorite diaper. Good capacity, comfortable fit,reasonable price, all-white plastic shell, good availability, they push a lot of the right buttons.

I like them too. I'm excited to try the Simple Ultras whenever they get in

Many many times, very comfy and very absorbent.

For me I find they perform best with the vertical fold to activate the channels front to back.

Just be aware they have a wide crotch!

dlboylife said:
Simple diapers are my current favorite. There really absorbent and comfortable. The tapes on them are the best. I can weat one diaper for 24 hours.

I'm excited to see anyone else even wanting to wear one diaper for 24 hours! I've never heard of these, I'm excited to look up and something new to try.

8-0 a full 24hrs I gatta try em now!

Simples are awesome just a note from my experience and this just may have been a transition time but my last order of simples were great but I also ordered little paws which had way better tapes the new clearer tapes are awesome. I assume simples now have those which will be great. I was never into printed diapers but after trying lp’s I’m hooked so don’t discount but totally understand there not always practical.
I too can not wait to try simple ultras or peakabu’s ABU rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unitDL said:
I'm excited to see anyone else even wanting to wear one diaper for 24 hours! I've never heard of these, I'm excited to look up and something new to try.

I use Crinklz, and stay well hydrated. They are the only diaper that has truly lasted 24 hours for me (including side sleeping overnight, and not feel like they would leak.

However, I actually don't recommend staying in the same diaper for that long. It will stink, it will clump, it will get uncomfortable to wear, and you will run a very high chance of getting a bad rash. I change every 12 hours, and even that's somewhat pushing it.

Their sister product BetterDry are my new favourite white diaper of choice. Side wetting protection is amazing and they hold so so much. Deffo a bad idea to sit in your own waste matter for 24 hours... rash and infection territory galore.... ewww

Back to the topic though - I like the feel of ABU simples but they don’t wick that well and often can ‘feel’ the wetness of the diaper that I don’t feel when wearing a BetterDry/Crinklz

I just received an email from them that my simple ultras have shipped.

I'm a very big fan. Waiting to see what people think of the simple ultras. Because I'll be curious when they're back in stock. The "*This diaper WILL cause waddling when decently wet!" warning on the site did stand out to me. I don't think any other diaper has that warning, which idk I thought that was common knowledge. Are these gonna make you waddle more than any ABU diaper? Because that might be an issue for me. Wait and see I guess.

Hotdog55 said:
I'm a very big fan. Waiting to see what people think of the simple ultras. Because I'll be curious when they're back in stock. The "*This diaper WILL cause waddling when decently wet!" warning on the site did stand out to me. I don't think any other diaper has that warning, which idk I thought that was common knowledge. Are these gonna make you waddle more than any ABU diaper? Because that might be an issue for me. Wait and see I guess.

To answer your question, I have the PeekABU's and I can confirm that they cause more waddling than the regular ABU premium lineup after several wettings. This is partially due to their increased capacity, and partially due to the fact that they wick better throughout the diaper.

hentaisensai said:
To answer your question, I have the PeekABU's and I can confirm that they cause more waddling than the regular ABU premium lineup after several wettings. This is partially due to their increased capacity, and partially due to the fact that they wick better throughout the diaper.

Is it like a serious waddle? I think most diapers give off a waddle after wet and I think playing off a waddle is a relatively easy thing to do, I'm just considering this. It stood out to me.

Hotdog55 said:
Is it like a serious waddle? I think most diapers give off a waddle after wet and I think playing off a waddle is a relatively easy thing to do, I'm just considering this. It stood out to me.

It's going to depend on how many times you wet it. It goes from no waddle, to moderate waddle, to walking like a stereotypical cowboy from a western.

hentaisensai said:
It's going to depend on how many times you wet it. It goes from no waddle, to moderate waddle, to walking like a stereotypical cowboy from a western.

Well that last one made me laugh very hard!

It also depends on how used you are to having the bulk between your legs. For someone not used to it at all, when soaked you could end up waddling like a duck. For someone who is used to it, that same soaked amount might not make you waddle at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back