Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Out...

Falkio

Default I'm Out...

Well,

I'm taking leave with several other members. I don't want this to sound in the least melodramatic. Everyone has been very supportive! Its just that life has gotten complicated. And, my interest has slowly shifted to other things. I'll still be on Skype, MSN, FA, etc.

This is nothing personal against anyone here. And no, not even Moo. Him and Peachy do keep this site running. They protect our community from the scum of the Internet, and in return, have my respect. Before people start complaining about, "Waaah! Its not like TBDL.", it is still a good place. If it sucked that much, why would you still be here? Closing Kraiden's thread was a false step. I have to admit that. He had something to say, but will be denied the chance. Such a shame.

Otherwise, intense hugs to everyone. You made things very meaningful. Thank you for giving me some direction in my life on the Internet. I have special devotions for:

-Peachy
    -Trevor
    -Manveru
    -Jabo
    -Jon93
    -H3g3l
    -Ultima
    -Zyph
    -HypnoToad
    -Full Metal
    -Lukie
    -Bobcat
    -Grizzy

I'll miss you guys.

*leaves Vault 101*

I find when my interest goes away for awhile, or I'm super swamped, I still come crawling back. Or at least to the IRC...

See you on skype

FullMetal

Fine, but you better not disappear from the chat.

FullMetal

Peachy

Beats me why people feel the need to leave rather than to help improving the site. If this place means so much to you the way it was before, or the way it could be, why do you just drop it like a hot potato rather than taking the time to make it better?

Peachy

Well Falkio, I'm glad that I got to know you before you left. You're an awesome friend, someone I'm glad to have encountered. It makes sense that interests change, and your priorities change. We all face times like that, and sometimes it's just not in the cards to be a regular on a forum. Take care buddy! *Hugs* (I know I'll still be talking to ya, but still, I wanted to hug lol).

Oh goody. A non-dramatic "I'm leaving" message! Yay!

Sad to see you go. You were a cool dude to talk to on Skype. Of course, you'll still be there.

Check you later, man.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Well,

I'm taking leave with several other members. I don't want this to sound in the least melodramatic. Everyone has been very supportive! Its just that life has gotten complicated. And, my interest has slowly shifted to other things. I'll still be on Skype, MSN, FA, etc.

This is nothing personal against anyone here. And no, not even Moo. Him and Peachy do keep this site running. They protect our community from the scum of the Internet, and in return, have my respect. Before people start complaining about, "Waaah! Its not like TBDL.", it is still a good place. If it sucked that much, why would you still be here? Closing Kraiden's thread was a false step. I have to admit that. He had something to say, but will be denied the chance. Such a shame.

Otherwise, intense hugs to everyone. You made things very meaningful. Thank you for giving me some direction in my life on the Internet. I have special devotions for:

-Peachy
    -Trevor
    -Manveru
    -Jabo
    -Jon93
    -H3g3l
    -Ultima
    -Zyph
    -HypnoToad
    -Full Metal
    -Lukie
    -Bobcat
    -Grizzy

I'll miss you guys.

*leaves Vault 101*
    Thanks, Falkio, I'll miss seeing your posts around.

I'll be on Skype, though, and I'm sure we'll be in touch. I'm not going to say anything lame like, "best of luck in your future endeavors" ... so ... see you 'round.

Y_Y
    People leaving are leaving because they can't "improve" the site in the way they want...
    Forums in reality, are dictatorships and people don't like where Moo has taken ADISC so they can't be bothered anymore. The truth of the matter is that people who don't like the way Moo is running it can either tag-along with it anyway, or f*** off...

ADISC is still an awesome site and I think most people leaving think so, They just want something else
    Last edited by Rissy; 02-May-2009 at 10:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Closing Kraiden's thread was a false step. I have to admit that. He had something to say, but will be denied the chance. Such a shame.
    Kraiden was undeleted, and his thread re-opened, btw.