Planning for a 36 hour padded weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So after reading shadows exspirience and others, I have decided to try what they did but with a shorter time frame. In 3 weeks I’ll be home alone for about 36 hours. I’m planning on wearing diapers for that entire time. This time alone also allows me to get actual premium adult diapers to wear. My plan is to order them ahead of time and have them sent to a ups so I can pick it up. I’m only buying as many diapers as I can hide, so about 3 cases. My goal is to have a very fun day but still remain under the radar.
I still need some help with certain things.

Like what diapers should I get? So far I have Abena m4s in my cart, so I have room for 2 more cases. I’m hoping I can get them all in one box and avoid them arriving at different times.

What should my diet/drinking habits be. I know I need to stay hydrated but I have also read there are health problem if you drink too much water.

Maybe some fun ideas for me todo like try to excersise in diapers, play a horror game with a full bladder, or any other fun idea you may have.

I do have other questions like how shipping to ups works and if I need to get any other things that could be useful. But these are questions I can figure out on my own. I’m just looking to see if you guys had any good ideas since you have been probably doing it longer.

Also if you read this I’m sorry it’s long. The text appears so small when I first type it, and then becomes a novel when I post it.

ThePhotographer said:
So after reading shadows exspirience and others, I have decided to try what they did but with a shorter time frame. In 3 weeks I’ll be home alone for about 36 hours. I’m planning on wearing diapers for that entire time. This time alone also allows me to get actual premium adult diapers to wear. My plan is to order them ahead of time and have them sent to a ups so I can pick it up. I’m only buying as many diapers as I can hide, so about 3 cases. My goal is to have a very fun day but still remain under the radar.
I still need some help with certain things.

Like what diapers should I get? So far I have Abena m4s in my cart, so I have room for 2 more cases. I’m hoping I can get them all in one box and avoid them arriving at different times.

What should my diet/drinking habits be. I know I need to stay hydrated but I have also read there are health problem if you drink too much water.

Maybe some fun ideas for me todo like try to excersise in diapers, play a horror game with a full bladder, or any other fun idea you may have.

I do have other questions like how shipping to ups works and if I need to get any other things that could be useful. But these are questions I can figure out on my own. I’m just looking to see if you guys had any good ideas since you have been probably doing it longer.

Also if you read this I’m sorry it’s long. The text appears so small when I first type it, and then becomes a novel when I post it.

Hmm, while I can definitely recommend Abena M4's, I guess the other ones you get are up to what YOU want. (Like I prefer plastic backed ones, but you may want cloth backed, etc.)

You will definitely need baby powder and wipes if you're going 24/7 for those 36 hours. Diaper rash is not fun.

As for staying hydrated, don't go overboard drinking water, because you can die. (Ironic seeing as water is critical for our survival)

Eating is personal preference. I probably don't have to mention eating Doritos and drinking mountain dew for those 36 hours is not a good idea...

Shipping so far for me had been really good. Every package of diapers I've received has been in just a plain brown box, nobody can tell what they are.

Lastly, Just do whatever you kinda want to. I'd personally be playing video games to my heart's content. I'd also like to mention sleeping in diapers is much harder than it sounds. I've tried several times and can't sleep until I remove it.

ThePhotographer said:
I’m only buying as many diapers as I can hide, so about 3 cases.

3 cases is an impressive amount to start with! that's between 100 and 240 diapers, depending on whose case you're talking about. You obviously won't be making much of a dent in that in under two days.

ABU's cases are the biggest, at 8 bags of 10, that's 80 diapers. (the box is HUGE) That along with your case of M4's may be enough. I'd suggest a mixed case from ABUniverse. One half Little Pawz and one half either Space (if you like printed), Simple (if you like all white), or SDK (if you'd like to try single tape diapers)

I was looking at cases of 15, so around 45 diapers total. I wish I could order 240, but then I would have to hide 240. I’ll look into abu, I have heard good things about them. This entire weekend is going to come down to timing, I have to make sure every thing arrives on time and can be hidden away on time.

ABU would be my recommendation for checking into for a really premium diaper, but depending on the size you need they may not be in stock. Rearz Safari are a ton of fun too, especially if you're gonna be marathon wearing, and they seem to be in stock a bit more, so I'd recommend checking into them too. (Note: I think you mean "pack" not "case", a pack is 10-12/15 diapers I think, whereas a case is around 80)

Like ThPenguinLover said, powder and wipes are gonna be your best friend. No quicker way to ruin a fun weekend than with diaper rash haha. (and trust me, it can strike quickly and randomly, so it helps to be prepared.)

Dietary concerns probably won't be as big a deal as you think during that time. Hydrate like you normally would to stay healthy, and if you plan on messing try eating some more balanced meals with fruits and veggies. Maybe throw in some Activia or something as well, just so you don't end up with really hard cleanup/bad smell. If you want to wet a good bit more than usual though, juice or tea makes you need to go a bit more often than just water in my experience.

As for what to do, I say whatever you'd normally do to have fun on a weekend! It can be great to marathon a game/TV show without potty breaks, so your idea there was a good one. If you're brave, maybe go for a walk around a local park/in the neighborhood, though exercise (and therefore sweat) and diapers don't often mix well, so just be wary of that.

In conclusion: have fun!! Don't worry about planning every little detail of the activities (definitely be sure to figure out the shipping and stuff tho, sorry I can't speak to picking up a package), just make sure you are comfortable and discreet, and you're bound to have a blast!!

ThePhotographer said:
I was looking at cases of 15, so around 45 diapers total
Those are bags, not cases. For 45 diapers you're basically looking at a half-case. If you go the Abu route you could get a mixed half-case of 2 different kinds of diaper (2 bags of each, 40 diapers total) and you'd be all set.

Then as far as water goes, just don't chug multiple gallons each day and you're fine. If you want to hydrate more than usual, throw some electrolytes drinks into the mix.

Yah I realize that a bag was what I was talking about. Still new so picking up on some terminology still is a thing for me. Anyways abu does have some good looking things but it seems there sold out off everything in medium that I like. I got time to figure this out, I just need to place a order 1 week before the day I’m alone. Thanks for the ideas and advice you guys have given me.

Quick update
Ok I have my cart on amazon ready. I have 2 packs of Abena m4’s in the cart, was going to go for another pack but I don’t know if it will fit. I’m planning on shipping to local amazon locker. They are small but a package of 2 packs of Abena should just fit the requirements. I could maybe get another in there but I don’t see a warning pop up saying it’s to big to fit. I’m going to grab a amazon gift card tonight as my final way to have this weekend be untraceable to my parents.
Also on the other supply items, I will definitely pick up some wipes and powder when I pick up the package.

So everything seems to be in order I just need the timing to be just right. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Little update.
Abenas have been ordered and are 4 days out. I have everything ready for when I grab them, a spot to hide them and reason to take the car that day. What I underestimated was how big the packs are. Any ideas on how to move them from my car to my hiding spot? So far my only ideas have been trying to cram them into a backpack and carry them to my room or to just try and rush them to my room and hope no one notices.
Also on a side not, I’m glad I got to packs because I’ll now be home alone for 72 hours.

Drink a lot the average adult goes about 4 times a day , so for a mammoth peeing session you need plenty of fluids. Tea , coffee , tomatoes , orange juice are all diuretics and make you pee more.
Try peeing in different positions to find what works for you , I find peeing whilst walking hard and farting into a diaper as you fill it fun as it bubbles and makes great noises lol
I always think Abena m4 sounds like it should be a sports car so give it some gas lol

ThePhotographer said:
Any ideas on how to move them from my car to my hiding spot?

Can't you just leave some in the trunk of the car?

BabyDenise said:
Can't you just leave some in the trunk of the car?
Nope, the car I have has one of those open are trunks where you can see into the back through the windows around it. Also I think I figured out the best way to move them once I have it more thought.

Also Michaelmc thanks for the advice on what to drink. I wish I knew how to fart while messing, I don’t know how to do that, but I agree the noise that would be made would be nice.

ThePhotographer said:
Little update.
Abenas have been ordered and are 4 days out. I have everything ready for when I grab them, a spot to hide them and reason to take the car that day. What I underestimated was how big the packs are. Any ideas on how to move them from my car to my hiding spot? So far my only ideas have been trying to cram them into a backpack and carry them to my room or to just try and rush them to my room and hope no one notices.
Also on a side not, I’m glad I got to packs because I’ll now be home alone for 72 hours.

When I order Abena X-Plus size Large, they come in (iirc) 3 bags of 18 per case. The bags are quite large, possibly the largest bags of diaper of any product I've seen, rouighly 18x8x12 inches, and they're pretty heavy too. You can probably fit ONE of them into a backpack at a time. Don't try to take them out of the bag and stuff individual diapers into a backpack, they will take up A LOT more space when they start expanding when taken out of that tightly sealed bag.

But you only ordered two packs... lightweight! That's not even a single case. The only thing I'd wonder about is you will pretty obviously be sneaking something into the house if you're hauling it in a backpack back and forth more than once. Don't do both bags one right after the other.

Honestly for that small an amount of stuff I think I'd just use a larger cardboard box. I've "cleaned out my car" with cardboard boxes more than once, I think it would look a lot more suspicious if I was using a backpack to clean out my car. Stuff in there is often awkward and grimey anyway, who'd want to put a jug of antifreeze and a tire iron into a backpack anyway?

Just go with a cardboard box.

Ok I now have a plan put together about getting the packs inside and into the hiding spot. Thanks for all the suggestions, they gave me some good ideas. Next step after I pick up the 2 packs will be waiting until the night before I’m alone before I open up my packs. I’ll post an update once I get the packs.

Last update before my weekend. So my fun weekend begains in 3 days. I got all the supplies I had been recommended. I even grabbed some warm socks and some new slippers to enjoy as well. Next time I post will be the first day of my 72 hour padded weekend.

What should my diet/drinking habits be.

I know some people like to drink more so that they wet more during diapered time, but my suggestion is not to overdo this. Without diapers there is a tendency not to drink enough, to avoid frequent trips to the toilet. That problem no longer applies, and you can take the opportunity to stay well hydrated now that the diaper is there to conveniently and comfortably deal with your body's waste products, while you occupy yourself with more exciting things. But to drink more than you need puts the cart before the horse... the diaper should be there for you, not the other way round. The same is true for bowel movements. When you need to do one, just do it in the diaper there and then, the way a child would. It's nice if it's firm and bulky but I wouldn't eat a special diet just for the sake of it. Eat what you like and let the diaper take care of the results. That makes you a true diaper user!

ThePhotographer said:
Nope, the car I have has one of those open are trunks where you can see into the back through the windows around it. Also I think I figured out the best way to move them once I have it more thought.

Also Michaelmc thanks for the advice on what to drink. I wish I knew how to fart while messing, I don’t know how to do that, but I agree the noise that would be made would be nice.

Eat a tin off baked beans and drink enough and it will happen so eat drink and be mary lol live long and prostate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back