Is my sphincter muscle getting weaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wearing nappies more and more regularly and practising keeping my sphincter muscle in a continuous state of relaxation. I like the idea of incontinence play and simulating how a incontinent person wets in little drips and dribbles. I have noticed lately that when I'm wetting my sphincter muscle occasionally spasms and momentary shuts but it's not stemming the stream of my pee, it feels like when it shuts a second later when it opens again my pee is still in free flow and just continuous to dribble out like its not actually not holding anything back. I also continue to dribble pee on the bathroom floor when I have a poo.

I find that as soon as I put a nappy on I instantly have a intense need to pee even though its a just a dribble. When I stopped wearing after 11 weeks 24/7 a some weeks back I noticed I was going to the toilet more and the need to pee was annoying and I was probably only emptying 3rd of a bladder. I went to my friends house and had a few beers, it become apparent that something had changed because I had to use the toilet to pee way more often than he did with the same amount of beers and that made me paranoid because I think his wife noticed how much I was using the toilet.

I have differently noticed some changes. Do you think my sphincter muscle has get weaker or is this normal when wearing often. Have you noticed similar things and if I continue whats the next step.

Bonilla, before/when starting to wear diapers, did you have done issues (OAB, dribbles, etc... ) or nothing at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No continence problems before although I have always found it easy to wet. I know the peeing when having a poo is Post Micturition Dribble probably due to a weakness of the muscles of the pelvic floor which surround the urethra. Do you think the continuation to dribble when my sphincter muscle reopens from momentarily clamping is a sign of worsning Post Micturition Dribble? What comes after that?

I had worsening PMD that suddenly turned into an OAB and constant dribble. In my case it was due to neurological problem (light cerebral palsy). What I mean it is that sometime the desire to wear 24/7 could come from a starting incontinente issue, si probably a chicken and eggs case. I personally don’t know if the wearing really decreases the continence, maybe some members can comment on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wearing and using diapers with keeping your sphincter relaxed will start to cause continence issues over time, it make take several weeks to months to fully regain all your control (start to do the Kegal exercise if you havent already)
if you feel you are still having issues after a few weeks its time to see your doctor as you may have had an underlying issue that has now shown up due to you relaxing and using diapers Incontinence can hit at any age or time.

if you want be proactive make an appointment with your doctor and let him know whats going on, getting checked out by your doctor is allways a good idea its probably nothing to worry about if you have just stopped wearing and using diapers but get checked out to be sure.

It’s psychosomatic. Especially the need to go as soon as you have a diaper in.

Seconded, always keeping your sphincter relaxed often will (not always) weaken it and cause incontinence. Kegel exercises, and holding your pee like you did with potty training will restrengthen your muscle and regain control again. Note, it's much harder as an adult so you may never regain total control unless you push yourself really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back