Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Which diaper style do you prefer better? I like blue/pink diapers better because they’re more colorful, plus I think that if a ABDL dresses in all blue or all pink, it would make more sense for him/her to wear a blue or pink diaper.

I like medical grade incontinence nappies especially Molicare Slips which are blue in colour.

I am into all white diapers. I am not AB at all. However, I do like the Overnights, not because of the print but because of the absorbency and the tape system. I wish they would make a white version though.

Well this does pose a problem or two - Do you wear diapers for the fashionable look (bright loud contrasting colors) or actual serviceable functional use ?

It would be nice if both concepts could be combined but I fear that there is going to be a $$$ cost factor.

Consider what you wear as outer wear as to whether you want an occasional viewing misstep conversation or simple concealment -
wearing white and you are simply plain jane - but oola la la those multi-color rainbow diapers are WOW - brazen exposure to the nth degree !

This: RB D.jpg

I like the Dc Amors & Idyls. However I regularly use Abena Abri Form X Plus L4's or Dry 24-7's so I am a toss up. Man those rainbow ones look good never seen one in person though.

ok, I totally need those Rainbow Diapers! Got a link for them Please? :D

I'm AB, and also DL. Not always at the same time. When I'm in a DL mood with no AB thoughts, I still like colorfull diapers for the same reason I like colored underwear when I'm not in an AB or DL mood at all. I like colors. They're less boring.

I like occasional color to change it up a bit. But overall, since I am usually concealing my wearing, white is less attention getting and therefore my overall preference.

I’m on the line. I really like the simplicity of a plain white diaper, but I love a little splash of color added like a wetness indicator or a little color detail on the side. Now that a think of it a solid neutral (very light) color would not be bad either.

Foxroxsox said:
ok, I totally need those Rainbow Diapers! Got a link for them Please? :D

I'm AB, and also DL. Not always at the same time. When I'm in a DL mood with no AB thoughts, I still like colorfull diapers for the same reason I like colored underwear when I'm not in an AB or DL mood at all. I like colors. They're less boring.

As you requested LINK:
https://abdlcompany.com/

I will wear any diaper but I prefer 'girly' designs. So I prefer pink diapers over plain white.

bigtoddler96 said:
Which diaper style do you prefer better? I like blue/pink diapers better because they’re more colorful, plus I think that if a ABDL dresses in all blue or all pink, it would make more sense for him/her to wear a blue or pink diaper.
i like to wear pink nappies, perhaps because girly looks

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

I prefer all white. Other solid colors are less desirable. All white shells with very lightweight patters on the tape panel are okay too. (carousel, vintage, teddy) I also like FUN patterns (little paws are great though the picnic tablecloth sides could use a redo, somewhat less with tykables)

I think in the end I am looking for diapers that strongly reinforce "you're really wearing a diaper!" in my head. For me, what I've remembered from the past is the big thing - and that was all white plastic, but toward the end there was usually a lightweight pattern on the tape panel, and I think that's why I like that too.

For me, heavy patterns (little squirts, idyl, princess, etc) are just too different looking than what I'm used to. Little Paws get a Pass from me because of how well they pulled off babyfur.

bambinod said:
I prefer all white. Other solid colors are less desirable. All white shells with very lightweight patters on the tape panel are okay too. (carousel, vintage, teddy) I also like FUN patterns (little paws are great though the picnic tablecloth sides could use a redo, somewhat less with tykables)

I think in the end I am looking for diapers that strongly reinforce "you're really wearing a diaper!" in my head. For me, what I've remembered from the past is the big thing - and that was all white plastic, but toward the end there was usually a lightweight pattern on the tape panel, and I think that's why I like that too.

For me, heavy patterns (little squirts, idyl, princess, etc) are just too different looking than what I'm used to. Little Paws get a Pass from me because of how well they pulled off babyfur.
I knew you like white diapers better since your profile picture has your drawer filled with white diapers.

bigtoddler96 said:
I knew you like white diapers better since your profile picture has your drawer filled with white diapers.

Yep. Bambino's teddy bears is a lightweight enough pattern to be fine for me too. Bellissimo and classico are a bit over-the-top for my taste. (bianco of course are great!)

I prefer white fiapers as well, with designs or pics only on the tape landing zone.

I go for white (am DL rather than AB). Same with underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back