Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peace.

Default Peace.

Taking Kraiden's lead on this one and dipping out before it gets worse.

I've got some IRL shit to deal with, so I'm probably not gonna be on here much anyways, plus I'm not a very good post maker, so it's not like I'll be missed from that kind of thing.
    The newbie rate is sky-rocketing, and the drama/complaint posts are a little...too frequent. I've also seen some threads that are just too offending, and the like, to ignore, and it just bugs me.

If you wanna contact me, ask Jon93 for my MSN or BabyGrizzy for my Skype info. I'll still be on there, I won't be leaving the internet, even though I probably should.

It's been great guys, I'll miss the ones I've gotten to know and my other friends as well.

If this thread creates too much drama, okay. You can delete it. I don't really care.

Peace out everyone.

Oh.... I didn't know you well, but your presence will be missed.

Fucking Christ. You, Candyman, Chrissie, Figz and Shu are like the only people I'd talk to from this site. I understand where you come from, and I'd only been coming to this site out of habit for the last couple month so yea :/ Well I'd keep in touch you on msn so bye.

I highly doubt this person really meant it just by judging by age (15). They will regret it in a few days or weeks I think, it might seem like people deal with a lot as a teenager but after we get past that phase will realize it was nothing big at all. Well as long as you have a normal family/household situation, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I highly doubt this person really meant it just by judging by age (15). They will regret it in a few days or weeks I think, it might seem like people deal with a lot as a teenager but after we get past that phase will realize it was nothing big at all. Well as long as you have a normal family/household situation, anyway.
    Fire2box, if you actually read her post, you understand that she leave not because of things in RL but also things happen on the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    The newbie rate is sky-rocketing, and the drama/complaint posts are a little...too frequent. I've also seen some threads that are just too offending, and the like, to ignore, and it just bugs me.
    Case in point...I do talk to Mitsukuni regular on MSN and I'd understand where she coming from, the site haven't been the same in the last couple month and it going to cause member to leave.

This kinda thing is contagious. When one person leaves, at least one other person (sometimes many more) end up doing the same thing. I've seen it happen many other places as well.

Hopefully you will decide to come back. If not, then it was nice seeing you around. Sorry I don't really know you very well though. Probably my fault because I'm not so great at making friends. Mostly because I have a hard time coming up with stuff to talk about.... or I think of stuff the other person probably doesn't care about.

I'll honestly say there are a few times lately that I've thought about leaving. But if I would do it, I can almost guarantee I'd come back. I plan to avoid doing that completely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Fire2box, if you actually read her post, you understand that she leave not because of things in RL but also things happen on the forum....
    Yes I did see that, however I still think the person is going to regret the decision to leave which was my point. It seemed like the driving reason was personal issues he/she was having that had nothing to do with Adisc. Thats what I gathered from the post anyways, but it's not like it matters now.

=[ This is sad. I just started talking to you, and now you're leaving. I mean it's understandable, if you have things in life to take care of, you have to take care of them, I left for a while because of RL stuff. I hope I can see you back here though. =D

Falkio

I always liked you Mistukuni. May you find good things after ADISC. You were a good person to me, and contributed to my experience here in a positive way.

Come tomorrow, I'm out as well.

Tsk tsk, so many people leaving in such a short amount of time.

Makes me wonder how long things are going to be going pretty soon... not good, not good.

Don't worry Mitstkuni; there'll be more following you.