Playing with fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Currently sitting in a full (1+2) diaper and playing video games (Okami on ps4) while the wife is sleeping in in the next room. I may have to dash to the washroom when she wakes up, but I've already mapped my escape route.

Sounds like a fun morning but I'm curious. Does your wife know about your ABDL side and just doesn't participate or is she completely unaware? If the latter sounds a little risky to me although the risk of being caught might be exciting.

BBchat said:
Currently sitting in a full (1+2) diaper and playing video games (Okami on ps4) while the wife is sleeping in in the next room. I may have to dash to the washroom when she wakes up, but I've already mapped my escape route.

I'm in a similar situation to you regarding my wife's non awareness of my DL side, but I've got to say that sounds very risky. (What about the smell if you've done #2?)

I heard her coughing and I flinched: quickly got in the shower and made the evidence disappear. It turns out she was still fast asleep and slept a further 2 hours. oh well!

I should have specified that she is well aware of my DL side, as I went to sleep last night in a crinklz beside her. She does participate, but she dislikes wet diapers and has no idea that I ever #2 in them, which honestly very seldom do. This morning was a special exception to feel extra little while playing vidya games!

I must say it sounds very erotic. As long as she know there is very little risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back