Pull ups or taped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coatse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What sou you like the most? Pull ups or taped diapers.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

For comfort I like the taped (briefs). For convenience I like the pull ups.

I personally prefer the taped Diapers, makes me feel more like a little girl when i weir them. But when i go out i prefer pull ups, easier and quicker to change when i’m out.

Diapers with tapes are really the only thing for me. I consider pull-ups as only technically diapers for my purposes. I get that other people might like them but they're no fun for me. It doesn't help that the available adult pull-ups are terrible but I really don't think that even having a nice pull-up would change my feelings on it.

Taped diapers for me pull ups don't work.

I like tape diapers better because I can get it in a variety of colors, while the pull up diapers only comes in boring colors such as white or gray.

Tapes, preferably velcro. Although the only pull-ups I like, are Goodnites.

Tape up ones pull ups don't stay up.

Taped.

If they ever invent a good pullup, i'll give it a try. I love the idea of it, but no good ones exist. It would have to be rated at 4000ml or more (like 2L usable, as with most taped diapers), and be able to reasonably stay up when full. Probably unlikely to happen, but I'm willing to try them if they get invented. :D

Taped as I don't wear for convenience and like to wear and use really good Diaps, Pull-Ups can be convenient sure, but are made to absorb a limited capacity and likely wouldn't hold up past a certain point; that's probably why they don't make anything in a pull-up that is close to the really good Diaps.

Pullups are only good for the most minor of leakage or stress incontinence. Being fully incontinent, pullups will never work for me. Heck, not even cloth like disposables are even close to enough. I'm fully tapped all the way.

Depends on the situation. If you prefer convenience and easy changing, use Pull-ups. They are usually more discreet and comfortable, but has less capacity. The taped ones have more capacity and is suitable for overnights or extended usage.

darkjo said:
Depends on the situation. If you prefer convenience and easy changing, use Pull-ups. They are usually more discreet and comfortable, but has less capacity. The taped ones have more capacity and is suitable for overnights or extended usage.

Now that's something I've never understood. How is a pullup easier to change? You literally have to take your shoes and pants off to change into a new pullup (and hope the floor you're standing on isn't dirty). With tape diapers, you don't have to do that- making tape diapers much, much easier to put on.

Pullups sacrifice performance for convenience. Easy use of the toilet for those with very mild or stress incontinence. In some cases they're LESS convenient too. For example, if you're all dressed up and need to change your pullup, you're going to be taking off your shoes and pants. That's not necessary with a taped diaper.

I think most of us here choose performance over convenience, and we also want diapers like we've come to know and remember from our youth. (which is where you can get into the cloth-vs-plastic debate)

Since I am not IC, I wear pull-ups or diapers depending on the specific circumstances and I do use both.

If I had to pick one over the other though, I would pick tabbed diapers.

Adult "Pull-Ups" do not work for me, given my disabilities, and my level of very heavy incontinence.
The only thing which works are regular adult diapers.

Like Slomo said, these two things are for different purposes. One is for light bladder leakage, the other is for moderate to severe incontinence. I’ve never tried a pull-up that could stand up to the task a taped diaper tackles, although the Northshore GoSupreme gets close. As with all pull-ups though, any convenience gained from being able to pull them down easier than taped diapers is lost when it comes to having to change on the go (like in a bathroom stall).

I am also not incontinent. I like pull ups when I only need to wet a little but the bulk fills more pleasant. But if fill too much they start to say and stretch. Tapped are better for this but sometimes are a pain to put on and get in the right position.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Pull ups for me as I don't need a high capacity and I like the convenience, but sometimes tape-ups at night if I plan to sleep late, to avoid getting up for the loo.

I have incontience cause from stress “stress incontinence”

- - - Updated - - -

What type are they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back