Pull ups or taped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taped. Never found a pull up that's good for more than a dribble

I prefer pull ups because with diapers with tabs I can't move freely, twisting or inline skating, also I sweat a lot wearing those.
I'm currently using women's protective underwear because most of the times I wear jeans.

The real debate!

Personally I favour the taped ones more, though I regularly alternate between the two.

Pullups, for the many reasons I've already mentioned here.

- - - Updated - - -

I still like my nights in taped diapers, when the cards fall into place, but they're a bit more rare these days.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there are always those that claim they can't make a pull-up work, but they're either not creative enough, of are fully incontinent, or have this strange need to flood everything.

4+ years making pullups do the job daily, currently in a high demand, close quarters environment, driving about 6,500 miles every 5-6 days. I'm very creative, and very stealthy!

Personally I like taped nappies . Not only that but i like 2 tapes nappies . ABU is the brand for me . Tapes make me feel really babyish. Pull ups are good for convenience sake.

I liked goodnite pull ups back when I started and could actually fit it them. Now, I'm strictly in a taped diaper.

Day time I like pullups, but as soon as I get home from work, or my days off, I live in taped

Update, I am wearing a breathable tena classic and it’s cloth backed an very itchy. Another negative for cloth backed

I only use taped (plastic backed) diapers. To me, pullups don't have the real "diaper feel", and in addition they are typically not that absorbent.

I prefer taped ones for sure, because I can't change pullups without taking my shoes and pants off, and in a public bathroom that's a definite NOPE. Plus, pullups aren't designed for the level or absorbency I need. That said, the Boots Staydry Night-time pullups are close, and I do buy them in emergencies if my regular delivery doesn't arrive on time.

Interesting thing I noticed in Boots this week, they've introduced 2 new designs for men; one in navy blue and one in grey stripes. They're not as thick or absorbent as the night time ones though.

I like taped. Especially when my wife does it for me

Depends pullups were my first diaper. When I started to "research" diapers online and found web sites like this, I started to try other pullups and taped diapers. It's taken a while. I've tried various pullups and taped. Once I got comfortable standing and putting on a taped diaper without having to lie down to complete the process, it became clear that taped is the way to go. Pullups just don't have the capacity that I need. I've had them leak while out in public all too often. Took me a while to find just the right taped diaper, too. For a long while, I had to supplement the tapes with added duct tape. That was a pain. But ultimately I found diapers with tapes that actually hold AND can be readjusted (removed and retaped) as needed. Out in public I wear fitting pants over my diaper but still am working on the plastic pants part of the equation. One of these days I want to give a cotton diaper a whirl. I suspect that they are that much more comfortable AND ecologically a better choice, as well.

Team Tapes here. Feeling Snug and secure ^u^

Tapes definitely have more advantage, once the sides of pull-ups are ripped there's no going back.

Definitely taped. Pull-ups have never felt right to me, and as I wear for experience and not for need I stick with what feels the best.

Taped as well! They protect so much better against leaks when compared to pull ups.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Taped all my life!

I wouldn't trust a pullup to last me more than 30 minutes. Being in a proper, thick diaper makes me feel much safer!

I very rarely actually wear, and when I do, I for some reason don't like to use them, so pull-ups for me. Taped ones make me feel restricted and sweaty.

I was a bedwetter as a kid, and wore pullups(or goodnights, whatever). I'll never turn down a pullup because of the nostalgia. Since i'm trying to lose weight i hope i can properly fit in one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back