• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerss

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi!
I am 22 years old abel live in Denmark. I "discovered" diapers when I was about 11 or 12 years years, experimented with it for a short period of time, but didn't really return to it until about 8 months ago when I moved out from my parent's home.
Besides my diaper interest, I'm very into all sorts of literature, pop culture and social issues i.e. things relating to gender, sexuality, race etc. Besides that, I spend my daily life studying English at university.
I hope to talk to some like-minded people and perhaps make some friends.
See you soon

Flowerss said:
Hi!
I am 22 years old abel live in Denmark. I "discovered" diapers when I was about 11 or 12 years years, experimented with it for a short period of time, but didn't really return to it until about 8 months ago when I moved out from my parent's home.
Besides my diaper interest, I'm very into all sorts of literature, pop culture and social issues i.e. things relating to gender, sexuality, race etc. Besides that, I spend my daily life studying English at university.
I hope to talk to some like-minded people and perhaps make some friends.
See you soon

Welcome Flowerss! That was a great introduction. Any particular author you like to read?

Well, I've always been a big Harry Potter fan 😉 (Though I'm not a particularly big fan of J.K Rowling anymore), but besides that I'm very into authors such as Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Margaret Atwood

Hi There Flowerss

I'm new to here too :D It's all so refreshing to talk to like minded people.

Have funs!

Yay! another HP fan. although i do think that the last book was just a little bit anticlimactic.
Anyway, welcome to the site, make your self at home. :)

PrincessCharlotte said:
Yay! another HP fan. although i do think that the last book was just a little bit anticlimactic.
Anyway, welcome to the site, make your self at home. :)

Why did you find the last book anticlimactic? I personally loved it, although it wasn't my fave book in the series.

Hello, welcome to the forums, you will find tons of friends and people with similar interests. It’s been awhile since I read Harry Potter, I fell in love with a book series called Rangers apprentice so I was never able to finish the last book. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Flowerss said:
Why did you find the last book anticlimactic? I personally loved it, although it wasn't my fave book in the series.

Spoiler alert!
Because there was this big build up for a huge fight between Harry and Voldemort. When it came down to it though, they exchange a few insults, Harry tells Voldemort a few things, then 2 spells later, it’s all over.
I don’t know, it just felt a bit anticlimactic for me. At least the film made up for it in some way.

Velkommen! Always nice seeing another dane here. May you make lots of friends and good conversations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back