Cold turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am really looking forward to a two week road trip that I am taking in a week. At the same time I am dreading the trip. I will have to go diaper free for more than two weeks. I guess the nice part of this dilemma is that when I get home I will have pretty much diaper freedom. For more than a month. I could go 24/7 if I wanted.
I do feel some anxiety coming on. I know it will be fine but I'm down to four diapers to use over the next six nights. I have slept with a diaper on all but two nights over the last 30+nights and randomly before that. I feel that I have become somewhat emotionally dependent on the use of my night time diaper.
I know that I can do it with ease, I just don't want to go without.

Why can you not diaper? perhaps someone here can think of a work around solution?

I can't because I will have a traveling companion that can't know. We will be together 24 hours a day for 12 days.

well, while going without padding for a few weeks would be a bummer for me, but at least you'll have a nice rebound time going back to 24/7 for awhile. :)

It's always a bit of a bummer for me when I can't wear diapers, but then I've always got something to really look forward to later! So then I don't feel so bad after all.

I understand the dilemma, I had a similar experience over the holidays. I was able to wear pretty much anytime I wanted in my apartment, and slept padded most nights, but when I went back home for break I had to go about 3 weeks diaper-free. My advice would be to not focus on what you're leaving behind as much as focus on what you're doing at the time. Getting to go on a roadtrip with a friend sounds like a really good time! So enjoy being with your friend and making memories there, cause the diapers will always be there when you get back from the trip. It can be a bit hard at first to forget about them, but in my experience i didnt struggle hard with wanting them over hanging out with friends till the very end of break (when it had been nearly a month and I got the flu, so a diaper sounded really nice by that point haha)

It's been four nights without. I can manage, but boy it will be sweet to get home and have my freedom back.
On the other hand. I am having a great time. I guess this is practice for another trip I'm taking in a few months. I will have times during that trip where I will have to do without.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
It's been four nights without. I can manage, but boy it will be sweet to get home and have my freedom back.

That's what I was saying, look forward to it!

>>BOXERSORBRIEFS

A boxers
B briefs
C panties(?!)
D free-ballin'
E diapers!

decisions, decisions!

(no contest, E!)

No question. Then I might get a good night's sleep.

I don't wear when I have my kids home and staying over. I love having them with me and it's well worth giving up the diapers. I've had family stay with me for two or three weeks over Christmas and it is a little edgy. Somehow we get through these things. The absence makes me enjoy diapers all the more when I can once again return to them.

Well I made it home this morning.
Within 20 minutes I was padded, an hour later I was wet. So I'm laying here in my wet diaper, watching TV trying to get to sleep. It is truly an amazing feeling after 13 days without. Maybe I had gotten too used to being in a diaper at night. I guess a break might do one good from time to time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back