What should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

franz

Est. Contributor
Going to wallyworld today...give me a list of what I should get lol

I am prepared to get bottles sippy cups and pacies, to add to what I already have. If anyone has anything fun I should get please tell me. Also if anyone has specific items I should check out please tell me!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have always wanted either of these:

123.jpg or 123.jpg

They just seem like they would be hours of fun to play with. Just don't have the guts to buy something that babyish yet. My husband is extremely accepting but I usually settle around the age of 2 or 3 and 95% of my toys are toddler or preschool. I've never bought anything that young, not sure of his reaction. But I would be forever jealous if you got either of these.

LittleAndrea said:
I have always wanted either of these:

View attachment 30456 or View attachment 30457

They just seem like they would be hours of fun to play with. Just don't have the guts to buy something that babyish yet. My husband is extremely accepting but I usually settle around the age of 2 or three some 95% of my toys are toddler or preschool. I've never bought anything that young, not sure of his reaction. But I would be forever jealous if you got either of these.
I'll have to look for them. Are they at walmart?

The second one is on their website, not sure if it will be in your store. I do most of my shopping on amazon.

Well I ended up getting a bunch of stuff.

Bottles (6 maybe)
Pacies (6, too cute to stop at just a single pack so I got 3 packs)
Diapers (stuffers)
Baby powder and lotion
A teether
A paci clip
A frozen themed bed set
A new frozen pillow
A few stuffed teddies
Formula
Baby food

I was going to get a toilet seat with frozen on it but they wanted 35 for it. Not worth it. And I didn't get the frozen comforter because it's 30 on top of the 20 for the sheets and pillow case, so I got a frozen fleece blankie.

I wanted to get a rattle toy but couldn't afford it and nothing was cute.

franz said:
Well I ended up getting a bunch of stuff.

Bottles (6 maybe)
Pacies (6, too cute to stop at just a single pack so I got 3 packs)
Diapers (stuffers)
Baby powder and lotion
A teether
A paci clip
A frozen themed bed set
A new frozen pillow
A few stuffed teddies
Formula
Baby food

I was going to get a toilet seat with frozen on it but they wanted 35 for it. Not worth it. And I didn't get the frozen comforter because it's 30 on top of the 20 for the sheets and pillow case, so I got a frozen fleece blankie.

I wanted to get a rattle toy but couldn't afford it and nothing was cute.

Ohh. Also forgot I got a vynl matress sheet and a vynl pillow protector, took forever to find it. I didn't want the soft waterproof cloth ones because they don't make any noise. Sadly this one still isn't that noisy :( but it will do for now.

franz said:
Ohh. Also forgot I got a vynl matress sheet and a vynl pillow protector, took forever to find it. I didn't want the soft waterproof cloth ones because they don't make any noise. Sadly this one still isn't that noisy :( but it will do for now.

A pic of the bedding.
44cd947a3b9f0dcbb65d5dc06d4b41d0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back