feeling little at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
last week was cold enough I was able to break out my corderoy pants and wear them to work. my mom would dress me in corderoy and white cotton long johns in the winter when i was in grade school, so it always makes me feel little. two others at work also had corderoy pants on too. and while on break we all commented that wearing them made us feel like little boys! i was probably the only one with long johns under. And absolutely the only one with training pants under them. im sure i won the 'who is littlist contest'. the others didnt know they lost, and by how much!

Haha...I remember the corduroy days. When I was in early grade school, they made brown corduroy pants that had a mottled, pink or white spots. It always looked like you spilled a lot of toothpaste on your pants. When I was in college, they made these wonderful wide wale corduroy pants. I had a pair that was burgundy colored and I loved those pants. This was the late '60s and they were skin tight. I still have a blue corduroy light jacket that I often wear. The good old days.

I guess we are the only two who remember corderoy as little boys.

ggreggy said:
I guess we are the only two who remember corderoy as little boys.

Nope...I remember wearing corduroy pants in elementary school, too. I don't respond to this thread earlier because they don't make me feel 'little' at all, they are just pants to me.

BabyDenise said:
Nope...I remember wearing corduroy pants in elementary school, too. I don't respond to this thread earlier because they don't make me feel 'little' at all, they are just pants to me.

Same for me. I can remember wearing them (must have been late 70s/early 80s) but I didn't like them...

I had a pair of red corduroy dungarees when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old and I loved them to death. They were hand-me-downs from my older brother, but he didn't like them, so they were good as new. As I grew older I started to dislike the feeling of that material, but I have contemplated making myself a similar pair of red dungarees, maybe from a different fabric. Corduroy itself doesn't make me feel little either, I guess as a "milennial" it kind of reminds me of old people? Like, something my uncle would wear. (Though my three year old cousin also owns brown corduroy dungarees...)

I haven't worn them since I was a kid, probably pre-teen. Despite that, I'm not sure they would hold any significance for me now. By that time, I already had a solid sense of self and liked diapers knowing I was too grown up for them.

While courderoys are more common for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, I don't think they're distinctly in that zone enough to matter to me. I think the main reason I started disliking them wasn't that they were for little kids but I associated them with the uniforms of the obnoxious kids from the Catholic school near my school. I can't hold that against them forever. Maybe I'll try some some time if I see them and find out if they're any fun.

I wear longjohns too and some times ladies stretch leggings nice n warm

I wore corduroys quite often in the 70s and 80s as a kid. Not bad pants but I'm more Khakis and jeans now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back