What do YOU do when YOUR having a bad day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Q:What do YOU do when YOUR having a bad day?

tumblr_ogsyxn0ahL1tjl9nco1_540.gif

Me and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day​

Today has been just a rotten day for me! For the past week, I have been moody, I am unable to get a job, my mind is stuck in the gutter of a bad person I used to know, and I have not been able to finish anything and I am unable to get diapers or pads or pullups or ANYTHING.

I just dont know how to cheer myself up. So! I pass this question off to you!
How do YOU make yourself happy when your in a slump?

Id love to listen to what everyone has to say!
I love you all!

tumblr_oxk5frwE1r1v24hyxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ow4mpri97G1war5f9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ou1o0d8fuc1wv5gubo1_400.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I normally take a bath, wash my hair, have coffee and roleplay a bit with friends. I will go and shower soon, but I am out of coffee. But I will find a roleplay friend soon!

A reminder to everyone else who might be in a slump...
tumblr_p1a7azpIYs1u4echuo1_500.gif

Haha, I actually had a similar post a while ago. A couple weeks ago, I was working on some of my peers' thesis projects whilst juggling a freelance editing job, worked nearly 80 hours that week. I had been slugged by a drunk on my way back home, I had a kitchen cabinet door fall on my head, cutting it and Mommy cancelled a weekend get together because of the weather, it rained and snowed all weekend. I felt like my week was never going to end, I was angry and upset and tired and cranky. Ultimately, I found a gap in the madness and I took it for all it was worth. I diapered up solo and relaxed and then later in the evening, I watched a movie, drew some pictures and read some books.

I find the best way to unwind when life gets rough and when you're feeling down is to just do what you love, it's a simple solution, commonsensical, but it works. I know diapering up isn't an option for you right now, but maybe you can retreat into some of your other interests. Hobbies and interests are a great way of passing the time and putting a smile on your face. Find someway to relax yourself and forget about your problems and you'll be fine. Maybe even go for a walk or a hike, I love walking all over my city when I'm down in the dumps or need to blow off some steam.

Also, don't worry, you are young, you'll find a job and things will work out. Until then, take it a day at a time, immerse yourself in the stuff you love and find something that can chill you out and take your mind off things, go for walk, enjoy the sun, life's too short to worry or to dwell on the bad days.

Good luck to you :)

Since my wife died, I have a lot of bad days. In fact, almost every day is a bad day. If I'm having a diaper day, it's a little better because I'm regressing and enjoying diapers, but most days I just want to be an adult, accomplish something, do something of value. But what often happens is that I sit at the kitchen table and stare into space, or I just go back to bed. Those are the very bad days. I'm having company this weekend so I've been house cleaning most of the week. I also had to play and direct a community Lenten service, so that kept me busy Wednesday morning.

Life often sucks and all you can do is find something to do that distracts your mind. If it's something constructive, you've at least accomplished something. For me that's often practicing and playing piano. I may get back to writing something and I did get out on my bike last week when the weather was warmer. Today we lost electricity because of the east coast storm and I suspect we won't get it back until tomorrow. I'm burning a lot of propane running the generator and that's expensive. Life always finds a way to piss on you. The trick is to find a way to rise above the piss so you won't drown.

When I have a bad day? I go and have a shoot. Yes, a bad day, temper, brooding over stuff, and I go play with guns.

Big, fuck off guns, ones that kick, and give off lots of noise. One or two that even look scary.

Why do I do that? Because I have to respect the rifle, concentrating hard on managing the recoil, trigger control, one eye on the wind, I'm in the zone, that I forget why i'm crabby, or why i've had a bad day.

I usually go home happy and content, usually also accompanied by a headache and a few dollars poorer for my time at the range :)

When "YOUR" having a bad day (as in you are causing it); I try to stay away from you. If that doesn't work, violence is always an option.

When "YOU'RE" having a bad day (as in it's my problem); I like to immerse myself in some gaming. What can I say, I like killing pixels.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that 100%. Nothing beats my .45 long-colt judge. Except maybe my .308 Saiga (think supersized Russian AK). It has a suppressor on it too though, so the bang is only really loud.

YES...guns are a good stress relief...so is actually working out. I'm a rock climber and started playing rugby again recently. All three are social sports, friends are easily made and the brotherhood/sisterhood extend beyond the range, crag or pitch. Long story short I get over my bad days with my friends...and the occasional beer!!!!or three!!!!!

Exercise is a great way to get out pent up emotions and release those all-important endorphins.

Personally, I love cycling. It's a fairly gentle form of exercise that you can take at your own pace, you can do it by yourself or with others, and you get out in the fresh air. I've been cycling vaguely regularly for a few years now, and I always feel soooo much better after a ride.

Or... put on your happiest cheesiest banging tunes, turn up the volume, take off your clothes, and dance like an absolute lunatic in your kitchen!

[video=youtube;FRj4Bm7KaUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRj4Bm7KaUo[/video]

The other thing I do if I'm having a bad day is... just... tell myself it's okay to be having a bad day, and that this is just a feeling that will pass, and that maybe I should be treat myself to a few little luxuries that make life easier and give me less things to think about -- maybe I should get a taxi home from work instead of the train... Maybe go to my favourite Indian restaurant instead of cooking dinner. Or go to the pub for a few bevvies.

Sometimes just having chat with a friend, and setting the world to rights can make you remember that there is actually some sanity in this world and you're not on your own.

I've noticed that the gloomy winter months make me miserable, so I've bought lots of super-bright "daylight" bulbs and use those (until ~6.30pm) to make the house seem like it's bathed in tropical sunlight!

And give your teddy bear a great big hug!

My reply to mommasboy76
Im not mentally stable enough to own a gun. One less crazy person with a gun, the better, and I am REALLY REALLY not that there, mental wise.
Nevertheless! yeah! Thank you very very much! I once did rock climbing but then I got real self conscious about it...
I want to try again!
How easy is it to hide a diaper while your rock climbing?

- - - Updated - - -

mommasboy76 said:
YES...guns are a good stress relief...so is actually working out. I'm a rock climber and started playing rugby again recently. All three are social sports, friends are easily made and the brotherhood/sisterhood extend beyond the range, crag or pitch. Long story short I get over my bad days with my friends...and the occasional beer!!!!or three!!!!!

My reply to mommasboy76
Im not mentally stable enough to own a gun. One less crazy person with a gun, the better, and I am REALLY REALLY not that there, mental wise.
Nevertheless! yeah! Thank you very very much! I once did rock climbing but then I got real self conscious about it...
I want to try again!

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to ozziebee

But yeah! I used to use pain as an escape but that lead me into a mental hospital!
Maybe I should do some fitness stuff!!!

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to Poofybutt

Thank you... Man. Im sorry about all that happened...
I have been taking today off to relax and its kinda helped. I stayed in bed all day and played video games!
I plain on doing some swimming or rock climbing.

Thanks for that last tip. I feel like such a bum... I have been looking for a job for almost a half a year now and im ready to pull my hair out...

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to dogboy

My goodness...
Bless be to you
your advice is so SO helpful. Thank you...
Hey, I hope things get better for you. <3 <3 <3

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to Slomo

Yeah!!! Same! I have been playing toontown all day and its put me in a better mood! I also knited some!
Thanks for the help!

Listen to good music, doing sports (especially hiking, snowboarding, swimming), meditation in nature, smoking some weed haha, but seriously, the best thing I can do then is NOT to jump over at my computer, since doing computer stuff only distracts me, but instead search for relieve through mental or physical activity.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
My reply to mommasboy76
I want to try again!

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to mommasboy76
I want to try again!

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to ozziebee

But yeah! I used to use pain as an escape but that lead me into a mental hospital!
Maybe I should do some fitness stuff!!!

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to Poofybutt

Thank you... Man. Im sorry about all that happened...
I have been taking today off to relax and its kinda helped. I stayed in bed all day and played video games!
I plain on doing some swimming or rock climbing.

Thanks for that last tip. I feel like such a bum... I have been looking for a job for almost a half a year now and im ready to pull my hair out...

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to dogboy

My goodness...
Bless be to you
your advice is so SO helpful. Thank you...
Hey, I hope things get better for you. <3 <3 <3

- - - Updated - - -

My reply to Slomo

Yeah!!! Same! I have been playing toontown all day and its put me in a better mood! I also knited some!
Thanks for the help!

A slight side note; many ranges have gun rentals and instruction classes. All the fun, with none of the mess. You may want to try it. If anything, just to grow a little more comfortable and in control around guns. If anything else, just for the fun of it.

*que Bad Day song*

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Anyway, I usually listen to music. That's one of the biggest most important things I do. It helps me cope with whatever is going and usually calms me down. Another thing that usually helps is Matthew. He always makes me really happy just by looking at him. I love seeing him smile for this very reason because his smile is just so contagious and makes giggle all the time! Other things I do include channeling all my frustrations into writing. I also tend to discuss things with my best friend as well.

My biggest stress reliever is film. Movies allow me to separate myself from whatever is going on. Unfortunately if I'm very depressed or anxious I can't concentrate enough to watch a movie. At that point I try to get out of the house. Go for a hike, go to the mall, go to the zoo, just something to stay active.

I like to take out some of my canes and whips and paint/clean them (I find it weirdly calming). Or I put on some nice boots/heels and give myself a manicure or similar to cheer myself up, and/or read/watch/write domme material! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back