What help you feel like a little girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachel2712

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So even though I've known that I'm an AB for years, I've only actually gotten into it recently because I wanted to keep it a secret so I waited until I got my own mailbox at college before I got anything babyish. I have diapers, plushies, and a pacifier but I feel like I could do more.

I'm not AB, but would imagine it's a state of mind, expressed by using diapers etc, I guess the more you wear, and play with yo paci and plushies, the more you connect with your AB side?

I'm DL 24/7 now, when I started I thought "so what now", but it's become more and more a part of me as time goes on, can't imagine going back to normie underwear now, I would suggest enjoy what you have and let things develop naturally, perhaps in the west we are so used to instant gratification that we want everything to happen for us immediately, this has often been the case with me.

And good luck on your journey, sometimes the journey is better than the destination!

Don't try to hard, you just end up age playing.

when have Little time it is about listening to your inner child, that little Girl that still wont to play and be loved. she may like to have a dolly and so on.

giving your self premonition to be a Girl, will bring up members for you, hope you get as much out of Little space as I do, but be patient with yourself if your are new to Little space, only go as far as you are comfortable.

all the best

Siysiy

If your talking about triggers and things that make you feel smaller I love toddler dishes and cutlery they help a lot. Cartoons are an easy trigger so if they have seasons of the cartoons that were on when you were a little girl you may want to look into that. I have a lot of bright clothes that make me feel little as well as onesies to wear under it. Depending on how little you feel rattles and light up or musical toys are good too.
Of course like others said let it come naturally but for a lot of us triggers and tangible items are necessary.

Everyone's experience is different, of course.

For me, little space is a safety thing (I guess that's where my username came from). I like to put a diaper and onesie on and just sleep. I like waking in the morning, having nowhere to be, and just lying there in my safe place. What could be littler than that? Maybe i'm a minimalist!

I like to grab a children's book and read it out loud to a stuffy, doing silly voices. Nothing puts me into little space quite as fast (when I'm by myself). Otherwise, maybe find movies or something from your actual childhood? I really enjoy watching those (especially "The very hungry caterpillar" since it's not too long and my attention span is very short).

Schwanensee said:
Otherwise, maybe find movies or something from your actual childhood?

Now that's a fab idea! I think i'll try that tomorrow

For me, it’s a number of things.
The clothes and the Diapers for a start. Nothing makes me feel more like a little girl when dressing up in a cute pink floral dress and a princess Diaper.
I would then curl up on my bed with my favourite stuffy, and watch things like Cinderella or my little pony.
It’s just so nice to get away from the stress of the big wide world, even if it’s for an hour or so.

Last night i had a dream that i was playing with some lego.

So i went to a local store and bought a nice racing yacht to make while i'm in little space.

Yayy! Triggers for the win!

Personally, being little is about certain feelings, I have a problem with being little in the middle of Tesco because of that, but I digress, I don't NEED all the nappy's and onesies and paci's to be little but it does help. I'd recommend trying to find something that makes your stomach warm and your heart ache, that's what makes me feel little, but it may not work for you; being little and getting into that headspace is all about you personally, it always differs from person to person.

For me, I usually like to watch The Rugrats. It's an easy trigger for my little mode because seeing the babies often makes me feel little. It's really hard to explain why without it being obvious. I agree with others... it's a matter of how YOU feel. It's not really about what makes us little because things we do may not work for you. It's like when you take a pill for an ailment... that pill may work perfectly for you, but there's a good chance that the pill may not work for someone else... you know what I mean?

Even though I'm a boy I like wearing tights under my nappy. That's makes me feel little. And a pink pacifier is always nice

I love to lay and watch Tea Time with Tayla. I get so lost in it, that I'm not really feeling anything. Then I'll raise my legs in the air and kick a bit and I see my pretty overalls or jammies and feel all wet from moving around. Then it's like "OMG I'm feel like such a cute Baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back