Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
And it's really awesome ^^

It's a LFB purple paw print one from Amazon.

Super soft and stretchy, tried it on but have yet to have a chance to try it with a diaper.

What are you guys' first or favorite onesies? Or if you don't have one, is there one you would like?

sleeper small.jpg

My first and my favorite, and diapers underneath it are the law. (Also, excuse my unappealing adult body)

I hope you enjoy it.

I have a onesie from LFB too, it's one with clouds and stars and moons and it's got buttons going all the way up the front of it:

http://www.littleforbig.com/product...-crotch-snap-romper-onesie-sleepytime-onesie/

Sometimes the cut of LFB brands aren't the best, but the onesie I have from them is super comfy and I agree with you, they are super stretchy too, they hug me perfectly.

Once again, I hope you enjoy your onesie, I absolutely love diapering up and wearing them, they really make me feel like a baby and help me to regress. Also, that first onesie is a pretty big gateway, you'll be wanting more soon enough. I bought my first one a couple years ago and now I have about 7 or 8 of them :)

Congrats!!! A onesie is a wonderful thing, my first one was just plain white from ABU, but I just ordered their LittlePawz version recently. They're definitely a lot of fun to wear!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Congrats!!! A onesie is a wonderful thing, my first one was just plain white from ABU, but I just ordered their LittlePawz version recently. They're definitely a lot of fun to wear!
I completely forgot ABU sold onesies! How are those? Are they good quality?

Sheepies said:
I completely forgot ABU sold onesies! How are those? Are they good quality?

I've been wondering those same questions myself.

RompingBulbasaur said:

How about it, RompingBulbasaur, how are the ABU onesies? How are they cut? Are they comfy?

I've been wanting to add something new to my baby wardrobe and I really love the Little Pawz designs.

congratulations! speaking of onsies, did anyone else hear the interview last week with the olympic curling team? in at least one of the interviews the biggest guy on the team mentioned wearing a onsie!!! the guy interviewing asked, "did you say onsie?" and he said yes. then the interviewer said something about changing the subject. i was amazed. did anyone else hear that? or am i dreaming...

Sheepies said:
That is adorable!

Why thank you. :)

Also, I completely missed the fact this thread is about onesies and not footed sleepers. My first one was an owl-designed one from Cuddlz, but my favorite one is the LittlePawz one I got from ABU. The ABU onesies feel nice and fit pretty well; definitely recommend them.

I have a few from LFB and a couple from Tykables. I love the patterns on the LFB ones - nursery prints and baby bottles. The two I have from Tykables have the Overnights pattern which isn't quite as nice as the LFB patterns, but I love the feel of the fabric on them - they're so comfy - and the high quality snaps to hold the diaper in. I wouldn't mind trying one of the ABU onesies too though - I'll watch this thread to see what RompingBulbasaur has to say about his experience with his.

Poofybutt said:
I've been wondering those same questions myself.

How about it, RompingBulbasaur, how are the ABU onesies? How are they cut? Are they comfy?

I've been wanting to add something new to my baby wardrobe and I really love the Little Pawz designs.

Ah! Sorry to reply so long after being called!
My experience with onesies is really limited, but I think the ABU ones are great!

The fit is very comfortable for me, not too tight and not too loose. They also hold up well after a wash, and the fabric they're made out of is suuuuuper comfy and soft. The snaps are great too, and they hold up a diaper nice and snug, but not too tight.
I don't have any way to gauge the cut of these vs other products, but u haven't had any problems with them.

Hope that helps! I'd definitely recommend them!
Plus they have a white one you can order as a test if you're not sure of sizing I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back