can we go back to "is there any Cross dressing and AB/DL" discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robjohnson

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I am interested in the current viewers....
Is there still CD's that also enjoy AB and or DL?
I enjoy cross dressing and also a big diaper lover. I like to hear others that are also like minded.

I am a 48 year old that love to cross dress in private.... and also loves to have a diaper on and when both are possible that is even better. I enjoy wearing a diaper all day when I have a chance to because its kind of a noticeable difference when you work around others day to day. But dressing under clothing is much less noticeable if at all. I have enjoyed tights, pantyhose, bra, panties, leotard, body suite and even a sexy teddy under my clothing.

Wearing a large fluffy diaper with a cover all day is very fun too. No bathroom stops for me then. I put the diaper to good use all day long. I do worry about leaking so I try to let if low as needed so I don't flood. Nothing like a soaking wet, heavy, messy diaper on while heading home. I keep the messy part for last when I know I will not encounter anyone else until I can clean up.

Now couple all that together.... Well lets say it feels great. I have been know to be diapered and fully dressed under my snow suite and boots in the winter. Hopping that I will not be in a place that I need to take it off to work. Walking through stores with the zipper down a little showing a peak of what I am wearing on top. No one has ever noticed that I know of.

I only dream of wearing a diaper daily for a week. That would be a great experience. But as so many know that is not possible with love ones that don't know or don't understand. I the past I have been able to wear a diaper for 24 hours at a time. Now I do not buy the costly ones, the designer one... I just get the cheep Walgreens or CVS ones off the shelf. I have made the mistake in buying Med. but if you look close it is SM\Med. Which do not hold much and leak. So going to bed with one on and keeping it on all day until bed the next night can be a challenge. I must remember to get the LG ones from now on. I have taped two of the smaller ones together which make a wide one and if you use packing tape it seals. But now it is larger than the LG. Holds a lot but is fluffy and causes your rear to be bigger. Still can leak down the edges if you flood.

I have also used the male pads that adds to the bulk. It does take more but only if you peel the backing and cut open the back so liquid will drain into the diaper too. Just more cotton to collect the wet.

Now for males to control the pee and not pee out of your diaper and all over your pants. I have put on a bikini bottom. Now I point my member down and pull up my bikini. It will keep things flowing down. Also it will help distribute the wetness all around the diaper and not just in the front. You will be in a soaked bikini under your diaper but the wetness will find its way all around to soak into the whole diaper.

All that said.... Lets hear about you, likes or not, what you do? And all the above... Lets light a fire under CD and AB\DL... :smile:

I too enjoy both diapers and cross-dressing. Especially as a little as I tend toward the girly side for my AB clothing,

I have been out in diapers and/or lingerie a number of times (all hidden under outer clothing). Once I did go to the local park on a day that the park was not crowded wearing only girl's running attire but haven't had the chance to reprise that adventure.

Same, I enjoy doing that in private but at my age I don't have my own house ao can't do it very often, I can't even get diaper samples because my parents would find out ��

Babydinise... That sounds so great. I would love to do that. I give you a high five. Way to go. I would love the chance to enjoy that. Way to go. My little baby...

Now Crimson... This should give you a kick in the butt to get out and have your own place. Somewhere you can enjoy things that are private. Living along is a big step and having the freedom to do as you like is unlike no other.. Enjoy the freedom quickly because you will find yourself with a room mate, girlfriend or wife. Get to it and enjoy! I mean that! If I was living alone I would deluge in all aspects of AB and DL. I would make sure anyone I invite into my home is on the same page. There are many of us out there. Most do not reach out or can't use the internet. Live life as you like! enjoy all you can. If you lived near me I would tell you to come over and enjoy wearing a diaper. Would even change you... :)

Crimson1710 said:
Same, I enjoy doing that in private but at my age I don't have my own house ao can't do it very often, I can't even get diaper samples because my parents would find out ��

It's not good with nosey parents around, can you get some from a shop at all? and just keep hidden somewhere?

Thickly padded in pink under a short skirt is my favorite for a night out.

just got an adult anime school girl outfit for $5 on wish.com....cant wait!
The whole outfit blouse,skirt,socks,bows and it was only $5 i also got some size 9 mary jane school shoes.
question to all sissy panties or diapers?
Im not into the whole baby scene either i like to dress up preteen and up

Last edited:
I haven't crossdressed IRL but online I tend to play female characters. Girls do get all the cute stuff.

I agree with all you have said and i have done the same im not into roll play or tried it but who knows hey? Im in a soggy diaper right now and loving it,i would love to meet some one off same likes one day it would be cool to share information,experiance,ideas you know just talk.But im in the UK

michaelmc said:
just got an adult anime school girl outfit for $5 on wish.com....cant wait!
The whole outfit blouse,skirt,socks,bows and it was only $5 i also got some size 9 mary jane school shoes.
question to all sissy panties or diapers?
Im not into the whole baby scene either i like to dress up preteen and up

you don't have to be into baby to have a diaper on.it feels like freedom. being all dressed up why no a diaper too. it will complete the feeling and what a feeling it is.

- - - Updated - - -

michaelmc said:
I agree with all you have said and i have done the same im not into roll play or tried it but who knows hey? Im in a soggy diaper right now and loving it,i would love to meet some one off same likes one day it would be cool to share information,experiance,ideas you know just talk.But im in the UK

i do enjoy roll play myself but to each his own. i love a soaked sagging wet diaper falling off me while walking around in public.

kneelingsissyboi said:
Thickly padded in pink under a short skirt is my favorite for a night out.

Sounds perfect! I xdress at home sometimes and always wear a Lady Tena Discreet under a pink tartan microskirt lol.

Pete67 said:
Sounds perfect! I xdress at home sometimes and always wear a Lady Tena Discreet under a pink tartan microskirt lol.

that does sound hot. i would love to go out in a pink microskirt padded up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back