Finding a new way to put diaper on at work because of construction work

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
Oh just wearing. Plan underwear. Now my mom will never read anything about us. She says it wrong . no girl will accept me. Its like a drug. Its controlling you.

You'r mom has already proven her ignorance by refusing to be educated in reality. I sure how you're not still listening to her.

True. Maybe I just don't bring up masturbating and my prostate and keep things hidden

makena43 said:
True. Maybe I just don't bring up masturbating and my prostate and keep things hidden

Great idea Einstein! While your at it stop telling us about it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not tell you guys. I am refer to my mom. Its a way to not have that talk that I feel shame

Dude we really neither want nor need to know how you get off. Please stop.

Okay, we are getting off track here. The problem. Is my mom will never accept being a diaper lover as like being gay. And whatever you throw at her it seem like you are waste time. So what is the solution?

makena43 said:
Okay, we are getting off track here. The problem. Is my mom will never accept being a diaper lover as like being gay. And whatever you throw at her it seem like you are waste time. So what is the solution?

The solution is stop worrying about what your mom thinks about this. Why do you want your mom involved in any way in your fetish?

makena43 said:

Solution = find a hobby or a friend! You may notice most of your posts go off topic because you regurgitate the same tripe over and over and lately it’s getting worse with sharing your masturbation fetish and fantasy’s with women. I know I speak for many when I say we are sick of seeing this crap.
Moderators I ask if you may put a stop to this.

Biggles said:
Solution = find a hobby or a friend! You may notice most of your posts go off topic because you regurgitate the same tripe over and over and lately it’s getting worse with sharing your masturbation fetish and fantasy’s with women. I know I speak for many when I say we are sick of seeing this crap.
Moderators I ask if you may put a stop to this.

I second that notion. Spot on! Forum has gone into the gutter as of late. Also off the rails too I second the call to have the Mods act now.

Okay I did stop the masturbating topic . my work place has our breakroom in the produce section. So I can't. Just take out a diaper and walk to far bathroom other bathroom to put on a diaper. Someone is going to see. It. That was topic of the thread.

Wearing diapers for need forces you to deal with diaper changes head on, you have no choice but to change when needed no mater the location or who's around. Either take a backpack in with you or put your diapers in plain white bags to carry the new one into the bathroom with you and to use to dispose of the used one. The backpack with multiple diapers is the best choice incase one is defective or gets damaged while puting on.

Diaper changes can be done standing up in a stall in under 60 seconds with practice but take the time to make sure its on right and snug. Diaper changes can be embarrassing at first but at some point in time you need to stop worrying about it or what people may think diapers are now a part of your every day life

OmiOMy said:
The solution is stop worrying about what your mom thinks about this. Why do you want your mom involved in any way in your fetish?

First, makena has described his love and need for diapers- to great detail. He obviously doesn't have a fetish, only includes his sexuality with his diapers.

Second, I agree. Makena just needs to stop worrying about what his mom thinks. We have already determined- to great detail, her misconceptilns and refusal to learn. Freud would have a field day with both of them, and not just because Makena is a dl.

So the only way to solve the getting in the bathroom is to use a bag. Next keep practicing. At home to get a diaper on in 1min. I dont get the idea that diaper are not a fetish for me but sexual.

makena43 said:
So the only way to solve the getting in the bathroom is to use a bag. Next keep practicing. At home to get a diaper on in 1min. I dont get the idea that diaper are not a fetish for me but sexual.

"The only way", no. As we have said many times, there are many ways.

Yes keep practicing.

And can someone who loves another person include sex with them. Obviously yes, so does the sex make that entire relationship nothing more than a fetish? Obviously no.

It's the same with someone who loves diapers. We've been over this- multiple times. It comes down to what your relationship with diapers is BASED on. If you wear them soley for the sex, or even need diapers just to reach climax, then yes it's a diaper fetish. If however, you are compelled to love wearing diapers, then you are a diaper lover.

I find wearing diaper to feel sexy; but, I don't need it to reach a climax. I don't. Understand to compelled to wearing diapers.

makena43 said:
I find wearing diaper to feel sexy; but, I don't need it to reach a climax. I don't. Understand to compelled to wearing diapers.

Ok then. Now you understand the difference between DL and a Sexual Diaper fetish (SD).

So what do i fall into. Dl or SD. Still bit confused

makena43 said:
So what do i fall into. Dl or SD. Still bit confused

O....M....G.... I am about to block you!

Have we not already been over this- IN DETAIL AND OVER MULTIPLE THREADS? Have you not just said you understood the difference, and what diapers mean to you? You KNOW what each one means, just ask yourself which one applies to your situation..........................

I thought about it more and I am a diaper lover based on i dont need to reach sexual climax

- - - Updated - - -

Now there is one bathroom and everyone has to use it. So I got to seek in fast or use my pack or put on diaper before leaving for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back