Finding a new way to put diaper on at work because of construction work

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My locker is in a place where there is people around. The bathroom is close by. The only solutions is put on before work. Or when its good. Ran. Into the bathroom. Fast and put on and risk being seen carrying it.

Have you considered keeping your diapers in a small carrying bag? Just take the bag with you to the bathroom and change in there.

If you're totally paranoid about it, you can even put the used diaper in a ziploc bag, then inside of your carry bag for disposal later on.

I think I could use my back pack. And just head up to it.

I second the backpack idea. If someone does see you going into the bathroom with a backpack they probably won't question it. Even if your coworkers question it its none of their business.

I think the bag idea is great, but what does one do about the sound of the plastic tapes (like if you have to re-adjust them or something).

I know there would probably be like background noise and stuff, but from my experience, diaper tapes can be really loud. Maybe I'm just paranoid. That'll probably fade with time.

Just have. To put on and off when nobody. Is there. Or if there is alot of people talking and listen to their smartphones of music

You do not have a medical need for the diapers at work so why not just leave them at home?

If tapes bother you, go with pullups. Or you can just pull your diaper down (or rip a side if necessary) - pulling the tape up off the lands is a lot quieter than off the front tape panel.

I personally have gotten to the point where I really just don't care about what someone else may or may not think. I keep my spare diapers in my car, and take them -in hand- to the restroom. Amazingly I have yet to even get a second look, let alone a stare/comment.

Bathrooms are the one place where noise bounces around and echos a LOT. The tapes, and even the crinkling of a diaper will be obvious to anyone else in there. Unfortunately you are going to have to adapt to not caring, or complete paranoia. It seems in a public bathroom there is no middle ground. Luckily, most everyone else around you already doesn't care.

The person on Facebook said the same just do it. Don't. Care what others say. Or do overthinking you are stress yourself out. Trust yourself.

I did it. I took my diaper out. Nobody was in the room . One girl in breakroom looking at her smartphone. I got into the restroom. The only problem was customers wanted to use it. So I had to do it fast. Is there a way?

There is a way , the way is there, you may ask what is the way, but there is nowhere where there is not there.

makena43 said:
I did it. I took my diaper out. Nobody was in the room . One girl in breakroom looking at her smartphone. I got into the restroom. The only problem was customers wanted to use it. So I had to do it fast. Is there a way?

You mean to be faster at changing. Of course there is, it's call practice. Once you get good at it, changing won't even take 60 seconds.

No putting it on from. Underwear state. I should. Time myself just so it's not a guess

Okay I call foul! The Thread Starter recently said they work in retail in the produce department at a grocery store and now it posts of working in the construction business WHAT?? I call 4 snow jobs here! When will the dishonesty stop !

xpluswearer said:
Okay I call foul! The Thread Starter recently said they work in retail in the produce department at a grocery store and now it posts of working in the construction business WHAT?? I call 4 snow jobs here! When will the dishonesty stop !

I interpret it to mean the place where he works is under construction (remodel) and he needs to find a different way/place to change.

Yes, the last post is correct

Scaramouche said:
I interpret it to mean the place where he works is under construction (remodel) and he needs to find a different way/place to change.
Guess your eyes are much clearer than mine. After being lied to in other forums I come with a skeptical view of the world since I have been burned more than once. Many thanks..

makena43 said:
No putting it on from. Underwear state. I should. Time myself just so it's not a guess

What the heck is an "underwear state"?

Oh just wearing. Plan underwear. Now my mom will never read anything about us. She says it wrong . no girl will accept me. Its like a drug. Its controlling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back