DaPuddinsDom

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi all,

I'm after a bit of advice. My partner and I are switches, however she finds herself to be little 99% of the time. For the best part of a year our lives have been very upside down so have had to place this side of our lives on hold. However, things are settling down and we are going full steam ahead with our DDLG relationship.

Due to the fact we have been out of it for so long, I'm asking those in the know for the best diapers that fits our need.

My Partner has stated that so long as they are thick and and the tabs come more across her tummy she doesn't mind what diapers i get her. Her favourite are the Lavender ones. But, due to money, I'm going for medical to begin with.

Which brands best fit our needs? I know Abena M4's are thick, but if there are equivalent brands at slightly lower cost could you please let me know?

All help is welcomed and appreciated.

DaPuddinsDom said:
Hi all,

I'm after a bit of advice. My partner and I are switches, however she finds herself to be little 99% of the time. For the best part of a year our lives have been very upside down so have had to place this side of our lives on hold. However, things are settling down and we are going full steam ahead with our DDLG relationship.

Due to the fact we have been out of it for so long, I'm asking those in the know for the best diapers that fits our need.

My Partner has stated that so long as they are thick and and the tabs come more across her tummy she doesn't mind what diapers i get her. Her favourite are the Lavender ones. But, due to money, I'm going for medical to begin with.

Which brands best fit our needs? I know Abena M4's are thick, but if there are equivalent brands at slightly lower cost could you please let me know?

All help is welcomed and appreciated.
Confidry 24/7s are one of my favorite and are thick and comfy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

maybe some tena slip maxi (plastic)... those are purple also, they're not bad performers, are soft and smooth, and not too expensive.

tena-front.jpg

bambino sells them:

https://bambinodiapers.com/tena-slip-active-fit-maxi

This is a classic conundrum. Thick and cheap are polar opposites. The suggestions above are ok on thickness, with being a little bit cheaper but not by much.

By far, the absolute cheapest diaper I've found has been betterdry/crinklz. This is only because I can wet the same diaper for about 12 hours (with staying well hydrated). If your girfriend only stays diapered for a couple of hours, then they will be among the most expensive.

What I have done in the past is get the print diapers I like in a size up and then buy some cloth baby diapers from Walmart and put 3-4 in the disposable diaper. This is really bad for leaks but fun for play.

Thanks for the replies peeps!

Our plan is for my partner to be little in one way or another at all times except while at work. (We have a rule that we keep work and personal separate and don't want to impose on others.) So diapers are going to be around a lot! We've tried tens, which I think are good. But I think she wants to feel the padding so to speak.

I'm going to have a look at the suggestions you've made and try and see which is best.

Feel free to keep adding any suggestions though. And I'll keep you updated in due course ��.

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Our plan is for my partner to be little in one way or another at all times except while at work. (We have a rule that we keep work and personal separate and don't want to impose on others.) So diapers are going to be around a lot! We've tried tens, which I think are good. But I think she wants to feel the padding so to speak.

I'm going to have a look at the suggestions you've made and try and see which is best.

Feel free to keep adding any suggestions though. And I'll keep you updated in due course ��.

Thanks again!

DaPuddinsDom said:

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again!

Wait, so she WANTS to feel the padding after all? That's different. Go with Confidry 24/7, or Betterdry/Crinklz. If that's too much padding, then give Abena xplus a try.

If you've changed your mind about wanting to go with medical and now want to go with thicker, that opens up some great options. Most ABDL diapers are thick and most of them are good performers. They do vary a lot in the way they look though, you'll have to figure out what you want. Girly? Babyish? Childish? Just something that screams "diaper"? How would you balance looks against comfort? Does she plan to use her diapers? A lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back