Single Tape All White Diapers / ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say that I am a bit disappointed that ABU didn't respond to this thread at all. Especially since we know they are on this board.

bambinod said:
They did try it once a few years ago with their previous gen cushies. At the time, the padding in those was pretty poor, they had no front (and I think no rear?) elastic, and the velcro tabs were stiff plastic cut square and sharp, so they were murder on your wrists when you slept. The tape panel was extremely stiff. I think they only did one run.

Bambino and Tykables both have a good velcro design available, the tabs are soft and rounded, the tape panel is still a bit stiff but not as hard or stiff as the original cushies, and they have front and rear elastic for comfort. So if you want velcro, go for one of them, they're good quality.

It's interesting to observe how similar tykables and bambino are. They're clearly using the same manufacturer and share a lot of the same good quality features, yet maintain unique products. Bambino sticks with thicker diapers and more traditional/younger looks, whereas tykables goes for thinner and more modern/youth designs. They're both obviously using the same velcro tabs and front panel.

Yes, I really like the Bambino Ultrastrech and Magnifico's. But I do think that Abu should go back to the drawing board. Just because it failed once, doesn't necessarily mean the idea should be tossed away.

jaredmartin said:
I gotta say that I am a bit disappointed that ABU didn't respond to this thread at all. Especially since we know they are on this board.

Sorry, things have been super busy with the PeekABU and Simple Ultra launch the past few days.

We have plans to make a product called Super Simple, which would be a single tape version of the Simple diaper. We are deliberately waiting to put it into production as we need to get the rest of our products stocked properly before we can work on any new projects.

klo555 said:
Sorry, things have been super busy with the PeekABU and Simple Ultra launch the past few days.

We have plans to make a product called Super Simple, which would be a single tape version of the Simple diaper. We are deliberately waiting to put it into production as we need to get the rest of our products stocked properly before we can work on any new projects.

This Is GREAT News!!!

klo555 said:

That's great to hear, a single tape premium all white diaper has been the last big item on a lot of our "wish lists"!

Honeywell6180 said:
I am sorry, but if you want something without a landing zone for the tapes, buy a case of Dry 24/7's. You're welcome. :D

That is what I use. We’re talking about a single tape-plain white diaper, so your comment is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back