Best diaper covers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was wondering if anyone knows any good leakproof diaper covers to go over a disposable... Kinda looking for one to help me out and save me from dragging around a bedmat when I travel or stay at friends houses...sometimes my diapers leak...

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

ashy said:
I was wondering if anyone knows any good leakproof diaper covers to go over a disposable... Kinda looking for one to help me out and save me from dragging around a bedmat when I travel or stay at friends houses...sometimes my diapers leak...

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

It actually sounds like you need better diapers. A diaper cover will only help minimize wet spots while also helping you to notice the leak before it becomes a big mess. They are not intended to act like a fish bowl though.

Still, about the best diaper cover you can get is going to be the gary activewear pul pants. I use them for during the day, or when I'm using my backup cloth diapers. Thry work great, are very comfortable, and incredibly durable and long lasting.

I agree with Slomo here theres NO Dieper covers in the world that can actually Guaranty you from having leeks im afraid there will still be risk of leeking even if if you have sufficient protection under + if you wear soky diapers under Diaper pants for to long youre Dieper cover will prevent the moisture inside to air out = you risk geting a diper rach not to mention during the warmer periods it CAN become quite hot and humid down there as well even with no nr 1 or 2 in it you can imigine youre self if its also loaded ) And as far as i come to understand Plastic pants DO make some noise (not mush but yeah it can be noisy) and i can defenetly say they are NOT comfy to wear for to long i only wear them when outside , i have tried it in bed as well BUT i wouldent recomend it im afraid better to get good quality diapers and ad some extra padding ) & sadly some matress/bed protection still added

As for brands i use Suprima (german brand ) and to me its acceptable quality for decent pricerange and as i sed if i dont wear them al the time they last longer as well

Last edited by a moderator:
ConfiDry 24/7s normally leak out the back of my legs when I wear them to bed, but I wanted to try different taping styles to see if I could avoid a leak. I wore a pair of Leakmaster PUL pants and ended up waking up having had a leak from the diaper out the back of my legs, despite the different taping style. Back to NorthShore Supremes & BetterDry for me.

But did the diaper cover help? Nope. Still woke up to a wet bed. Moral of the story is that you need to find a diaper that fits your shape best, what works great for some may not for you. Just have to find out via trial and error.

I love NorthShore Gary PUL pants

i wear the Gary 7 mil plastic pants. It’s as much for concealment of the diaper and protection of the diaper tapes as it is leak protection. My Confidry 24/7 with a booster inside are generally up to the task. I’ve never had much trouble wetting lying down, although my bladder contractions from my OAB are strong enough that I usually awaken and sit up when I wet at night.

I personally prefer anything with a pul lining.. great places to check are Etsy and eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back