Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well I've hurt my foot and I can barely walk without a lot of Pain and without using a lot of my arms strength. I'll need to restock my diaper supply in around 4 days and the trashcan in my room is full. I thought about asking my mother if she could help me but I dunno... because she doesn't seem to like that I wear diapers and I don't want to envolve her.

I mean she emptied my trashcan a couple of times for me but...

I purged the last couple of days to save the diapers. (I'm sorry if i'm not making sense...)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

It sounds like you might have to take a pause from diapers until your foot feels well enough again to walk. If you need to wear diapers, you could always get them shipped to your house and maybe have a friend help you take out the trashcan and carry the new ones to your room? You'd need a good excuse if it isn't a medical reason, and you didn't want to tell them about being a DL though.

PlotTwist said:
It sounds like you might have to take a pause from diapers until your foot feels well enough again to walk. If you need to wear diapers, you could always get them shipped to your house and maybe have a friend help you take out the trashcan and carry the new ones to your room? You'd need a good excuse if it isn't a medical reason, and you didn't want to tell them about being a DL though.
Well I sometimes wet the bed. I even thought about to ask my sister to get me some but that probably would've been awkward even if she knows about my bedwetting... she found out last year on a Camping Trip...

So your mom already knows, and has even helped you by taking out your diaper trash before. I'm failing to see why you wouldn't ask her for help this time too.

It doesn't really matter if she approves of your diapers or not, the point you're needing help with is an injured foot. Does she disapprove of your injury too, so much she wouldn't help your recovery?

Slomo said:
So your mom already knows, and has even helped you by taking out your diaper trash before. I'm failing to see why you wouldn't ask her for help this time too.

It doesn't really matter if she approves of your diapers or not, the point you're needing help with is an injured foot. Does she disapprove of your injury too, so much she wouldn't help your recovery?
It's still embarassing for me, even when she talks normal with me about it...

Tbh I don't even know why it's so hard for me. I think it's because of the talk that she had with me a couple of weeks ago where she asked if I can't do something else to destress than wearing diapers.

And I fear that she might bump into someone and accidentally tell them...

It's stupid I know... I dunno if she's would even know which ones she should get for me. BTW Pull-Ups are really hard to put on when you can't put much weight on your foot.

Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept that your body is the way it is. As Slomo mentioned, if it's not something you can control, it shouldn't be something you're embarrassed of. Your mom should be willing to help you recover.

PlotTwist said:
Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept that your body is the way it is. As Slomo mentioned, if it's not something you can control, it shouldn't be something you're embarrassed of. Your mom should be willing to help you recover.
Okay... so should I just tell her? I guess she would look at me funny and I'm not sure if she would buy some for me...

Drynites96 said:
Okay... so should I just tell her? I guess she would look at me funny and I'm not sure if she would buy some for me...
She doesn't know you wet the bed? If so, you should have a talk with her. If she does know and just isn't comfortable with you wearing diapers to manage it, then yes, just tell her you need her to buy them for you until your foot is healed.

PlotTwist said:
She doesn't know you wet the bed? If so, you should have a talk with her. If she does know and just isn't comfortable with you wearing diapers to manage it, then yes, just tell her you need her to buy them for you until your foot is healed.
She knows that I sometimes wet the bed. And she knows that I'm a DL... so should I tell her? Or I could write her a Note

Drynites96 said:
She knows that I sometimes wet the bed. And she knows that I'm a DL... so should I tell her? Or I could write her a Note

Well of course you should tell her your foot is broken and you need help with cleaning.

I see no reason why you would need to tell her you have diapers on hand though. She already knows that part.

Slomo said:
Well of course you should tell her your foot is broken and you need help with cleaning.

I see no reason why you would need to tell her you have diapers on hand though. She already knows that part.
She knows about my foot. I think I'm going to tell her tomorrow, even if it's going to be awkward and embarassing, and tbh I think it would be better if I wear diapers during the day. Just in case.

Too bad I don't have diapers with Tapes because Pull-Ups are really hard for me to put on because of my injury...

Get lost, stop spamming with your disgusting videos.

pamperluvs said:

Instead of replying like this, the best course of action is to report the post to the mods for action.

Note: I have reported doodooballs to the mods as I am sure others have.

pamperluvs said:
??

Drynites96 said:

pamperluvs was replying to a post that has since been removed. It was from someone spamming the website.

BabyDenise said:
pamperluvs was replying to a post that has since been removed. It was from someone spamming the website.
Ah okay

Update:

I wrote my mother a Note that I'm out of diapers, apologized to her that she had to empty my trashcan and thanked her for it.

She hasn't talked with me about it yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back