Wig question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milanoo is well known in the Lolita/Brolita community as one to stay away from. If you have a Pinterest account, search for Lolita knockoffs, or if that doesn't work, just search Lolita and do some serious research. Personally I don't buy from them as what they show on their website is not what you will get, but a cheap knockoff. A good pinterest site to start with is lolita-tips.tumblr.com, and then go from there. I have bought what little Lolita items i have from Bodyline, and a bell shaped petticoat from Classical Puppets.
Any other Lolita/Brolita fashion lovers here? It can possibly be discussed a little here in Sissy/Girls.

Well....I just threw away $45 on a dress from them then. Have any advice on getting my money back? And do you know of any other good Lolita sites?

Guilty! ( raises hand ) Not from Milanoo, or even Lolita related, but I have done the same thing several times without getting good information about a product, even on E-bay! As for other good Lolita sites, there is a wealth of good information on the website above ( I found it first on Pinterest ) and just reached it directly using my browser.
I hope when you receive your dress you will find it satisfactory.

Well, I just realized that I ordered a skirt instead of a dress. Put in a cancellation/refund request. *pouts* Hope I can find a cute dress soon and for a somewhat affordable price. *crosses fingers*

Yes i should think so.
I dont need one as i have long hair.

Zillabrony13 said:
Well, I just realized that I ordered a skirt instead of a dress. Put in a cancellation/refund request. *pouts* Hope I can find a cute dress soon and for a somewhat affordable price. *crosses fingers*

It is a shame that you could not MIX & MATCH that skirt with a feminine baby like top - or even think of a onesie to wear the skirt over !
Some dresses can be a real pain if the closing fastening is a zippered button back closing or too much ample bosom needing filling out to balance the application.
Skirts are simple and neat - wear a short "T" shirt or the onesie and you are good to go - underwear aka diapers nappies still have the same principle and foot wear if any remains the same.
Skirts are for the most less expensive and easier to maintain- wearing short mini micro mini can enhance the fantasy or real life diaper wearing.

As for cancelling your skirt order - who did you order from and what is their return/refund policy ?
Possible to convert the skirt order to a dress order - have you tried to contact them and hopefully with positive results ?
Ordering by auction on Ebay there is always the Feedback function and the Paypal resource for customer satisfaction.
Unless your order was for a CUSTOM outfit any reasonable seller should refund or convert your order to another design.

You will be educated by this first time purchase - live and learn - hopefully with beneficial results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back