Not open for further replies.

PrincessCharlotte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, so i have a question for all of you Littles out there, and i wanted to get your opinion on something.
People always say that their is a time and a place for things, and for me, being a LG is the same. Sometimes, when i’m out in public, the urge to be a little girl comes over me, and i have to resist with everything i have not to do or say something embarrassing.
It’s like my LG in side wants to come out and play, not caring on where i am or what i’m doing at that moment in time. thats the best way to describe the feeling.
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this before?
Charlotte

I know what you mean, and this has happened to me, but usually, I don't really try to suppress it all that much^^" If I see a stuffy on a shelf that just looks super fluffy, I'll just go and pet it. People might think it's childish, but honestly? If they have a problem with it, it's their issue. Of course, I wouldn't go around with a pacifier or a thumb in my mouth or go calling people "Daddy" or "Mommy", but I feel like being a bit childish won't raise that many eyebrows.

All the time. I think that is something that is inherent to us AB's and Littles. There have been certain instances where I'm in public, with friends or Mommy where I just want to let loose and be a kid again, of course, it would look mighty awkward for a fully grown adult male like myself to be acting like a little kid or a toddler in public.

I truly feel that the best place to be completely yourself as an AB or a Little is in the privacy of your own home and your own personal space, where people can't judge you or misconstrue. That being said, there have been a few instances where I have acted childish out and about, like when I visited a carnival with a friend who knew this side of myself. I played games, rode all the rides and even won some stuffies, I was very childish there, but it was a carnival, most adults who aren't AB's and Littles act like children again at that type of venue. There have been times when I hit the town with friends who know and with Mommy and I'll sometimes slip into Little mode, fortunately, everyone else has their own thing to be doing so no one notices other than my friends and sometimes even they'll pull me out of it if their worried people might be starting to stare. Of course, every time I've been little or sort of little in public, I was in my big boy clothes and perfectly presentable, it was the mindset that came out not all of the little intricacies.

I guess to answer your question, there is a time and place for everything, if circumstances allow and it won't lead to judgement, you could quite possibly act little when out in public, just make sure you're not in full baby or LG gear when you do, that might attract a few unnecessary eyes and some uncomfortable stares. Like Schwanensee said, being a little childish isn't gonna turn heads, especially if you pick the right place to do so, like say a toy store or a carnival or an amusement park, places where regular, everyday people are all a little bit like kids again. If the situation or place is something really uptight and proper, however, then its probably in your best interest to keep your adult wits about you.

I hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback. and i totally get where your coming from.
i’m also the same with stuffies, as soon as i find one that i like, it’s coming home with me one way or another.
I have long since come to terms with the fact that my LG side is part of me, it’s part of who I am, and I shouldn’t keep on trying to suppress her.
I guess it’s trying to find that balance within myself when i’m out. some things I can get away with, depending on where i am and who i’m out with, but other things for obvious reasons would have to wait until i’m alone and i can go in to true LG mode.

PrincessCharlotte said:
Thanks guys for the feedback. and i totally get where your coming from.
i’m also the same with stuffies, as soon as i find one that i like, it’s coming home with me one way or another.
I have long since come to terms with the fact that my LG side is part of me, it’s part of who I am, and I shouldn’t keep on trying to suppress her.
I guess it’s trying to find that balance within myself when i’m out. some things I can get away with, depending on where i am and who i’m out with, but other things for obvious reasons would have to wait until i’m alone and i can go in to true LG mode.

Exactly, now you're getting it, it's all about balance and there is always a time and a place for everything, even for being a little childish and wide-eyed when out and about.

Good luck to you :)

Last edited:

I know exactly what you mean. My little side loves to come out and play and I don't need much triggering.

It's worst when you're with other Little's that see you starting to regress and they help you on your way bye saying keywords like "Its OK little guy."

The only thing I can suggest to help is to have structured little time.
When you can allow yourself to be little and play.

In this way your little side won't leek out at inappropriate times as much. But it will always be something that you're going to have to deal with.

It's the cast of never really growing up.

All the best kiddo.

Siysiy

I can tell you as far as my experience over the last couple of years since I have embraced myself for what I am. I have gotten to the point where unless I'm at work (and certain little things there as well, like Mr. Bear comes out once in a while, I keep applesauce pouches, Gerber yogurt drops and cereal puffs at my desk. I also do some fun arts and crafts at my desk when I have downtime.) I'm mostly in little mode whether I am home or not. I mean I wouldn't suck my thumb or anything but I do dress in bright happy colors some of which have butterflies, hearts and rainbows on them. I have a couple of pieces of clothes that have minnie on them too, and braided hair I also carry my Mr. Bear with me pretty much EVERYWHERE! I don't drink with my trainer cup out and about but I do have a dory straw cup that I use when we are out. Depending on where we go I do order from the kids menu or order something that is really close to something that is on the kids menu.I don't know if anyone else calls it this but I am a lifestyle little. I spend most of the time that I am not at work in little mode and I love it that way.
It took me a really long time to be this comfortable with myself but now that I am here I wouldn't give it up for the world.

I know for me it is getting harder and harder to stop my little side not to come out even at work he could come out but I’m don’t take many little items with me to work apart from my diapers. Round friends he comes out a lot but I have good friends that don’t mind him

LittleAndrea said:
I can tell you as far as my experience over the last couple of years since I have embraced myself for what I am. I have gotten to the point where unless I'm at work (and certain little things there as well, like Mr. Bear comes out once in a while, I keep applesauce pouches, Gerber yogurt drops and cereal puffs at my desk. I also do some fun arts and crafts at my desk when I have downtime.) I'm mostly in little mode whether I am home or not. I mean I wouldn't suck my thumb or anything but I do dress in bright happy colors some of which have butterflies, hearts and rainbows on them. I have a couple of pieces of clothes that have minnie on them too, and braided hair I also carry my Mr. Bear with me pretty much EVERYWHERE! I don't drink with my trainer cup out and about but I do have a dory straw cup that I use when we are out. Depending on where we go I do order from the kids menu or order something that is really close to something that is on the kids menu.I don't know if anyone else calls it this but I am a lifestyle little. I spend most of the time that I am not at work in little mode and I love it that way.
It took me a really long time to be this comfortable with myself but now that I am here I wouldn't give it up for the world.

TPDR (too pink, didn't read)

One must learn to maintain a healthy balance between wanting to regress, and understanding that there are appropriate places where you can just let your Little side out.

I don't feel little unless I diapered or wearing little under garments under my boy clothing. When have things on it is hard to resist being little.

I love it when I'm out and about and something just makes me feel little. To be honest, I'm pretty eccentric as it is that my friends usually aren't surprised by anything. I mean, if I told them I was wearing a diaper, they might be surprised, but just feeling little in public is fine. Nothing to be ashamed of. :)

I basically call it that as well. I'm a Lifestyle Little because this is such a HUGE part of me which keeps me happy. I work a pretty stressful enough job as it is, so anything to help get rid of that stress is a major plus.

I can control myself pretty much, but sometimes I just go for it. This is considering if the situation is appropriate, i.e. not many people around, just being silly, but not enough to warrant attention. I've got it down to a science at this point, hehe. :3

LittleAndrea said:

This actually sounds a lot like me tbh. I tend to just embrace it rather than really go into a little state. I often carry around comfort items with me too, and I always order from the kids menu when they let me (fast food places don't care, but sit down places do for some stupid reason). I also have what I call a "big girl" sippy cup. I have two smaller ones that I use at home for if I feel REALLY little though. They have Skye and Everest from Paw Patrol on them. I have a pacifier, but it never leaves the house for very long (unless by accident). I've ever really tried the yogurt drops from Gerber... I might have to give those a try when I can and have some with me.

Like, I don't have to really control it or anything. I have times when I'm in a mild state and others when I'm at home and want to act more like a little as well. ^w^

nah.

I personally make no attempt to hide it. Me personally, I've gotten many more positive comments than bad ones.

I need advice as well. In life, there is a time and a place for everything. Me being a Little Girl is the same.

I really want to regress at home, at school, and at work, but can someone tell me the difference

between regression, and being an adult?

Thanks! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

My "Little Side" is out only here at home in my bedroom, when I can just wear nothing else but a t-shirt and my diaper.

caitianx said:
My "Little Side" is out only here at home in my bedroom, when I can just wear nothing else but a t-shirt and my diaper.
Thanks for the advice, caitianx. :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back